PRE-BOOK TRAVEL TO EARN 1.5XTHE SPEND
Plan your company’s travel ahead of time and fast-track to the next tier level with Air Canada for Business. Do you have meetings, tradeshows, or conferences coming up? Book flights in advance to earn 1.5X your spend.
Administrators, to help your company get ahead, be sure to share this offer with your travellers using the following message:
Our company has the exclusive chance to fast-track to the next tier level with Air Canada for Business. Please book your 2020 flights between January 16 and 31 in order to help us get there together!
This limited-time offer applies to flights in a Standard fare or above, including Flight Passes.
Book between January 16 and 31, 2020
Travel by March 31, 2020
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is available to Canadian- and U.S.- registered companies on the Air Canada for Business program during the Promotion Period.
- Air Canada for Business company account holders will have their “Company Spend” for new bookings made between January 16, 2020 and January 31, 2020 by 23:59:59 Eastern Time (the “Promotional Period”), inclusively, increased by fifty percent (50%) for travel on eligible flights between January 16, 2020 and March 31, 2020 (“Travel Period”).
- To qualify as “new”, the booking must have been created for the first time during the Promotional Period, with a new reference number. Any booking made prior to the start of the promotion that is subsequently changed to include travel dates within the Travel Period will not be considered a new booking that is eligible for the promotion.
- Eligible Flights and Fares: Any booking or Flight Pass purchases, operated by Air Canada, and affiliated partners, for travel during the Travel Period. No minimum required to earn and qualify for the Bonus “Company Spend” in the following eligible fare categories: Standard, Economy Flex, comfort, Economy Latitude, Premium Economy lowest, Premium Economy flexible, Business Class lowest, and Business Class flexible. Valid on published fares and Flight Passes which are eligible for “Company Spend” accumulation.
- Bonus “Company Spend” will be applied exclusively towards spend earned based on the booking cost as per the fare cost accrual rule. For example, when booking an Economy Flex fare option and travelling from Edmonton (YEG) to Vancouver (YVR), basic “Company Spend” accumulation amounts to $500.00 per segment, for a total of $1,000.00 “Company Spend” per round trip. With this Bonus “Company Spend” promotion, a company account would earn an additional $500.00 Bonus “Company Spend”, which is based on the accrual percentage when purchasing an Economy Flex fare – total “Company Spend” for this booking would be $1,500.
- Exclusions: No Bonus “Company Spend” will be awarded on: any purchases of “Basic” fare for any Air Canada and eligible partners routes.
- Bonus “Company Spend” will be credited within fourteen (14) days after the eligible flights have been completed.
- Accrual and use of “Company Spend” remain at all times subject to all applicable Air Canada for Business terms and conditions, which may be updated from time to time, and are available on the Air Canada for Business website at https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/book/business-travel/for-business.html.
- Bonus “Company Spend” cannot be sold and are non-transferable. They have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if unused. Offer is subject to change at Air Canada’s sole discretion without notice; other conditions and restrictions may apply.