Celebrating ten years of Air Canada for Business
Air Canada for Business is celebrating its tenth anniversary by offering 10X the Aeroplan points and a 10% bonus on company spend for all eligible bookings made by October 20, 2022, for travel between October 13 and December 15, 2022.
How to redeem this offer
10X the Aeroplan points
To receive your personal bonus Aeroplan points, make sure you have entered your Aeroplan number in your Air Canada for Business Traveller profile and enter the promo code below at time of booking. Applies to your first booking during the promotional period. Applies to travel within Canada only. One booking per member.
10% bonus company spend
Help your company reach the next Air Canada for Business tier faster with a 10% bonus towards your company spend. The offer applies to all accounts and all travel with no minimum spend.Book now
Ten years of impact
We’re committed to helping small businesses grow and make an impact on our community.
Over the past decade, Air Canada for Business has launched numerous programs for small businesses including Flight Passes for Business and the Air Canada ACGlobe Corporate Payment Solution. We are continuously sponsoring events and initiatives across a range of industries including the arts, technology, and start-ups.
Here are just a few of the events we’ve sponsored over the past ten years:
- MURAL Festival in Montreal
- South by Southwest® (SXSW®) Conference & Festival
- Startup Canada
- Cabinet Creatif
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- Ottawa Jazz Festival
- Pop Montreal
We also offer exclusive deals for our members, including:
- Discounted car rentals with AVIS and Budget
- Offers on mobility, security, and collaboration tools with TELUS Business
- Ground transportation discounts with Mozio
- And so much more!
Ten years of innovation
Over the past ten years, Air Canada for Business has become an industry leading program in North America. Our innovative booking and management tool makes business travel simple and efficient, offering users the ability to book business travel, rent cars, manage itineraries, and keep track of travel expenses. It also offers full-service features to support voluntary and involuntary changes.
Plus, in early 2023, the redesigned Air Canada for Business platform will be launching to offer a suite of new features. Enhancements have been rolling out over the past year including our new self-service rebooking tool, the ability to add seats and travel options, and the ability to put a booking on hold and return to complete payment later.
- These offers are available to Canadian- and U.S.- registered companies enrolled in the Air Canada for Business program.
- Valid on new bookings made between October 13, 2022 at 00:01:01 Eastern Time until October 20, 2022 at 23:59:59 Eastern Time (the “Promotional Period”) for travel within the following travel period: October 13, 2022 – December 15, 2022 (the “Travel Period”).
- Offer: Earn 10X Aeroplan points (Offer 1) and 10% company spend on Air Canada for Business bookings (Offer 2).
- Offer 1: Earn 10X the Aeroplan points on the first Eligible Scheduled Itinerary for travel within Canada booked through the Air Canada for Business website or through the Air Canada for Business dedicated support desk during the Promotional Period, for travel during the Travel Period. Limited to one booking per Air Canada for Business member. Bonus Aeroplan points can only be earned once for flights booked and flown during the eligible promotion period. Bonus Aeroplan points will be credited up to six weeks after the qualifying flights have been flown.
- To be eligible to receive the bonus Aeroplan points, you must provide your Aeroplan number as well the promotion code ACB10ACPE at time of booking.Offer 1 cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion, other than Offer 2 described below.
- Open only to Aeroplan members in good standing. If you are not an Aeroplan member, you can visit the Aeroplan web site (aircanada.com/aeroplan) and enroll today. Membership is free.
- Bonus points awarded through this promotion will count towards Everyday Status Qualification as part of Aeroplan Elite Status.
- Bonus Aeroplan points awarded are not Status Qualifying Miles (SQM).
- For the purpose of this Offer 1, the following terms are defined as follows:
“Eligible Scheduled Flights” means a round-trip flight or two one-way flights on one itinerary for travel within Canada on flights operated by Air Canada® (including flights operated under the Air Canada Express® banner and operated by Air Canada Rouge®).
“Eligible Fare” means those fares that are exclusively eligible for this Offer, being: Economy Standard, Flex, Comfort, Latitude, Premium Economy Lowest, Premium Economy Flexible, Premium Rouge, Business Class Lowest and Business Class Flexible. Not eligible for Economy Basic Fares.
- Offer 2: 10% bonus company spend
- Air Canada for Business company account holders will have their “Company Spend” for new Eligible Flight Bookings made during the Promotional Period increased by ten percent (10%) for travel during the Travel Period.
- To qualify as “new”, the Eligible Flight Booking must have been created for the first time during the Promotional Period, with a new reference number. Any booking made prior to the start of the Promotional Period that is subsequently changed to include travel dates within the Travel Period will not be considered a new booking that is eligible for this Offer 2.
- For the purpose of this Offer 2, the following terms are defined as follows:
“Eligible Flight Bookings” means Eligible Fares on Eligible Scheduled Flights booked on the Air Canada for Business website or through the Air Canada for Business dedicated support desk. “Eligible Fares” means: Standard, Economy Flex, Comfort, Economy Latitude, Premium Economy lowest, Premium Economy flexible, Business Class lowest and Business Class flexible. Not applicable on Economy Basic Fares. “Eligible Scheduled Flights” means any flights operated by Air Canada (including flights operated under the Air Canada Express™ banner and operated by Air Canada Rouge™).
- Valid on published fares which are eligible for “Company Spend” accumulation.
- No minimum spend required to earn and qualify for the Bonus “Company Spend”. Bonus “Company Spend” will be applied exclusively towards spend earned based on the booking cost as per the fare cost accrual rule. For example, when booking an Economy Flex fare option and travelling from Edmonton (YEG) to Vancouver (YVR), basic “Company Spend” accumulation amounts to $500.00 per segment, for a total of $1,000.00 “Company Spend” per round trip. With this Bonus “Company Spend” Offer, an Air Canada for Business account would earn an additional $100.00 Bonus “Company Spend”, amounting to a total “Company Spend” for this booking of $1,100.
- Exclusions: No Bonus “Company Spend” will be awarded on Flight Pass purchases or credit bookings.
- Not eligible in combination with Air Canada Travel Vouchers.
- Bonus “Company Spend” will be credited within ten (10) days after the Eligible Scheduled Flights have been flown.
- Accrual and use of “Company Spend” remain at all times subject to all applicable Air Canada for Business terms and conditions, which may be updated from time to time, and are available on the Air Canada for Business website at https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/book/business-travel/for-business.html.
- Offers are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- If any of these Offers are not running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, pandemic or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Aeroplan and/or Air Canada which corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of any of these Offers, Aeroplan and/or Air Canada reserve the right at their sole discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend any of these Offers, in whole or in part, or modify them in any way. Aeroplan and/or Air Canada also reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual and/or company from any of the Offers and to ban the individual and/or company from any future offers that it finds or believes to be tampering with the process or the operation of these Offers.
- The following terms apply to these Offers:
- Aeroplan Program General Information and Terms and Conditions
- Air Canada’s General Conditions of Carriage and Tariffs