Spring forward with cashback
Spring is in the air, and we’re celebrating with cashback on select flights. Business travellers can enjoy cashback on select flights out of Vancouver (YVR), Calgary (YYC), Edmonton (YEG), Winnipeg (YWG), Ottawa (YOW), White River (YWR), and Toronto (YTZ and YYZ*). Spring into action and book between April 18–25 to receive up to $200* in cashback rewards.
|Spending range (CAD)||Gift card value (CAD)|
|$750 - $1,000||$25|
|$1,001 - $2,000||$50|
|$2,001 - $5,000||$100|
Book by April 25, 2023
Travel between April 18, 2023 to May 9, 2023
Fare type : All (except Basic)
- This Offer is available to Canadian- and US- registered companies enrolled in the Air Canada for Business program. Eligible companies which spend CAD$500 or more* on Eligible Flight Bookings (as defined in section 2 below) during the Offer Period will qualify to receive an Air Canada eGift Card in the amount set forth in the table below (the “Offer”).
*The amount of the Air Canada eGift Card will be calculated based on the aggregate amount of the base fares of all Eligible Flight Bookings made during the Offer Period by the company, exclusive of all taxes, surcharges, and any additional fees, and is calculated once all flights have been completed. For clarity, the amount is calculated based on the amount spent by each eligible company (not division) and only one Air Canada eGift card will be awarded per company.
Spend (in CAD) Gift card (in CAD) $750 - $1,000 $25 $1,001 - $2,000 $50 $2,001 - $5,000 $100 $5,001 + $200
- ”Eligible Flight Bookings” means:
- Eligible Fares on Eligible Scheduled Flights booked on the Air Canada for Business website or through the Air Canada for Business dedicated support desk.
- Booked between 12:01 a.m. ET on April 18, 2023 until 11:59 p.m. ET on April 25, 2023 (the “Offer Period”).
- Travel must be completed within the following period: April 18, 2023 and May 9, 2023.
- Round trip bookings must be departing from and returning to the same airport in Canada. Booking must originate from the following airports for flights to any Eligible Destination (as defined below): YOW, YTZ, YYC, YVR, YWG, and YEG. Bookings for the following origin and destination flight routes also qualify for this offer: YTZ-YUL, YYZ-YYC, and YYZ-YVR. Includes one way trips, open jaw and multicity bookings (collectively, the “Eligible Routes”).
- “Eligible Fares” means Economy (except Basic), Comfort, Latitude, Premium Economy, Premium Rouge, and Business Class, or a combination of these fares.
- “Eligible Scheduled Flights” means flights operated by Air Canada (including flights operated under the Air Canada Express® banner and operated by Air Canada Rouge®) on the Eligible Routes.
- “Eligible Destination” means all destinations to which Air Canada flies.
- Flight Pass purchases and credit bookings are not included in the calculation of the amount spent on Eligible Flight Bookings.
- The minimum value of the Air Canada eGift Card for this Offer is $25; the maximum amount that will be issued per eligible company is $200.
- For complete Air Canada eGift Card terms and conditions, please visit: http://www.aircanada.com/en/giftcard/tc.html
- The primary administrator of companies which qualify for this Offer will receive an email from “Buyatab” no later than June 12, 2023, informing them that they will be receiving an Air Canada eGift Card, as well as other relevant details (e.g. method of delivery).
- Offer is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- If this Offer is not running as planned for any reason, including infection by compute virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, pandemic or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Air Canada which corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of this Offer, Air Canada reserves the right at its sole discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the Offer, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way. Air Canada also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any company from this Offer and to ban the company from any future offers that it finds or believes to be tampering with the process or the operation of this Offer.
®Air Canada Express and ®Air Canada Rouge are registered trademarks of Air Canada.