The Air Canada Duty Free Boutique is suspended until further notice. For more details, click here. We apologize for any inconvenience, and your patience is greatly appreciated as we continue to adapt to this evolving situation.
Shop the Air Canada Duty Free Boutique for jewellery, spirits, fragrances, travel essentials and more. Pre-purchase items online and have them delivered to your seat, or shop our catalogue while you fly and buy on board. Plus, by shopping, you’ll earn Aeroplan Miles, which can be redeemed for dollar amounts to put towards your next Air Canada duty free purchase.
Pre-order duty free items when flying internationally
Pre-order duty free items ahead of your international flight, and we’ll deliver your purchase to your seat. Items must be ordered at least 4 business days before take-off.
Earn Aeroplan Miles
Spend between $49 and $199 CAD and earn 1.5 Miles on every dollar.
Spend $200 CAD or more and earn 2 Miles on every dollar.
Duty Free Exclusives
Purchase Duty Free items on board
Browse our Duty Free Catalogue online and, once on board, you will be able to shop our full selection of duty free products with the help of our flight attendants.
Earn Aeroplan Miles
Spend between $100 and $199 CAD and receive 250 Aeroplan Miles.
Spend $200 CAD or more and receive 500 Aeroplan Miles.
Purchases on international flights
Duty free items are available for purchase on board international flights departing from and arriving in Canada. Browse our catalogue Opens in New Window.
Purchases on North American flights*
Duty free items are available for purchase on board select flights from the U.S. to Canada over 3.5 hours in length, and on flights between Canada and the Caribbean. Browse our catalogue Opens in New Window.
* On-board duty free shopping is not available on Air Canada Rouge or on our Embraer aircraft due to space limitations. ↩
Purchases on Air Canada Express
Duty free items are also available for purchase on the Air Canada Express Duty Free Opens in New Window site on select flights between the U.S. and Canada.
Redeem your Aeroplan Miles for Duty Free Boutique Certificates
Receive a $50 CAD Air Canada Onboard Duty Free Boutique Certificate when you redeem 5,000 Aeroplan Miles. Boutique Certificates can be used for on-board purchases.
Terms & Conditions for Duty Free Boutique Certificates
Air Canada Onboard Duty Free Boutique Certificates:
- Are available in $50 CAD denominations and can be obtained by redeeming 7,000 Aeroplan Miles
- May be combined to pay for on-board purchases of up to $500 CAD
- Are transferable should you wish to offer them as a gift
- Do not expire and are valid on board any flight operated by Air Canada that offers duty free shopping
- Cannot be exchanged for cash; any unused portion will not be refunded (e.g. for a $48 purchase using a $50 certificate, the $2 balance will be lost)
- Will not be refunded or replaced if lost or stolen
- May be subject to limitations (e.g. the customer submitting the certificate must be of legal age to purchase tobacco and liquor)
- Are not accepted for Air Canada Bistro purchases, at airport duty free stores or for online duty free pre-order purchases
Terms & Conditions
Air Canada Duty Free Boutique accepts the following major credit cards:
American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover Network, Diners Club International and Japan Credit Bureau (JCB)
- All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
- Only major credits cards are accepted. Air Canada doesn’t accept cash, gift cards or ATM/debit cards, including Visa debit cards (e.g. CIBC Advantage card).
- The maximum allowable credit card purchase is $500 CAD per person.
- Credit cards my be checked for further authorization on board via telecommunications. Foreign merchant transaction fees may apply.
- Customs regulations require passengers to declare all items purchased.
- We cannot exchange merchandise purchased on board the aircraft after the passenger has deplaned.
- Air Canada acts as agent of DFASS Canada Company, and all duty free sales from this catalogue are made directly with DFASS Canada Company. More detailed sales terms and conditions can be found at acdutyfree.com.
- Customers who make a single-transaction purchase for duty free items on board for an amount up to $199 CAD can earn 250 Bonus Aeroplan® Miles; customers who make a single-transaction purchase for duty free items on board for an amount of $200 CAD or more can earn 500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles.
- Customers must provide a valid Aeroplan number at time of purchase or they will not be eligible to receive the offer.
- This offer is only applicable to duty free items purchases on board. Any duty free pre-orders made at acdutyfree.com are not eligible to receive this offer.
- Aeroplan Miles awarded to a customer at time of purchase are credited to the customer’s Aeroplan account approximately two to three weeks after purchase.
- Aeroplan Miles earned do not count as Air Canada Status Miles and therefore do not qualify for status in the Altitude program.
- Consult our in-flight duty free catalogue for more information.
- Air Canada is not responsible for any errors, technical difficulties or malfunctions in connection with on-board credit card processing.
Aeroplan® is a registered trademark of Aeroplan Inc.