On your next International Economy Class flight, you’ll enjoy complimentary wines, spirits and meals. Plus, you’ll have hours of on-demand entertainment at your fingertips.
- A personal 8.9" touch-screen TV* (9" on Boeing 787-8 aircraft)
- Hundreds of hours of top-rated entertainment
- A complimentary hot meal accompanied by a selection of wines and spirits
- In-seat power for your laptop
- Single-pin audio jack for your own headset or free headphones – yours to keep after the flight
- A USB port for charging
- An adjustable, foldable headrest for a better sleeping position, as well as a comfortable pillow and blanket
- Ambient mood lighting to ease jet lag and individual reading light
- A complimentary copy of our award-winning enRoute magazine Opens in New Window
- Convenient duty-free shopping
Meals & Beverages
Simplicity of good taste
Sit back, relax, and enjoy our menus in Economy Class on International flights. We want to make your flight with us a pleasurable one. All international Economy Class flights feature a hot meal after take-off with additional services varying, depending on flight times and routing. On flights to Tokyo (Narita) departing from Montreal and Vancouver, and to Tokyo (Haneda) departing from Toronto, you could enjoy a Japanese meal developed by chef Antonio Park.
Enjoy a complimentary selection of wine, spirits, and nonalcoholic beverages.
When you travel on a direct International flight that includes a stop in a Canadian city, you will be offered a complimentary snack and a complimentary meal item on the domestic portion of your flight. For example, if you're travelling from Toronto to Hong Kong with a stop in Vancouver, your complimentary snack and meal will be offered to you on the Toronto-Vancouver portion of your itinerary.
Please enter your flight information above to get started.