Air Canada (“Air Canada”, “we”, “us”, “our”) thanks you for using our website, www.aircanada.com, as well as any other websites that are owned and operated by us (collectively, the “Website”). We believe you will find the Website informative and easy to use and we hope that it will become your primary tool when making travel plans.
Air Canada also reserves the right to modify or discontinue, either temporarily or permanently, the Website including any products, goods or services contained on or referenced on our Website, with or without notice and without any liability.
The Website provides you with convenient links and references to other websites that are owned and operated by third parties. Air Canada does not sponsor or endorse any information, products, goods or services contained on or offered through any of the linked websites. Likewise, Air Canada does not sponsor or endorse any persons or entities that are associated with other websites linked via our Website. These third party sites and content are not maintained, operated or controlled by Air Canada, and Air Canada does not provide any guarantees regarding these linked websites. You assume sole liability for the access or use of such third party sites and content.
You cannot link, make reference to, use, reproduce, republish or re-disseminate any content on our Website including any of Air Canada’s icons, logos, or trademarks without our prior written consent.
Representations and Warranties
By accessing or using the Website, you represent and warrant to us that you:
- by purchasing any products, goods or services contained on the Website, you are not breaching any other agreement or obligation or any provision of any law or regulation, or infringing on the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- consent, and (where applicable) you have obtained all necessary approvals, consents and authorizations from any third party, to submit information to us, including personal information and to delete or modify such information and all information submitted is true, accurate and complete;
- accept full responsibility for all assessments, charges, duties, fees, and taxes and any other financial liability resulting from your use of our Website under your name or account, as well as all use of others using your name or account on our Website; and
- agree to supervise all persons who are not of the age of majority in your jurisdiction that access or use the Website under your name or that use your name or account.
Limitations of Use
- directly or indirectly, access, use, encourage, solicit, permit, facilitate, aid, assist, or abet or participate in, including, but not limited to, the selling, licensing, distribution or provision to any entity or person by any means whatsoever that allow, the access, use, or agree to provide the access or use, of the Website through any manual process or any automatic, electronic or technical device, including but not limited to automated scripts, robots, crawls, screen scrapers, web "bots", deep-links, indexes, spiders, click-spams, macro programs, or any other device, program, software, system, algorithm, methodology or technology, now known or that is afterwards discovered, that performs the same or a similar function, in order to, without limitation: "data mine"; "screen scrape"; data process; access, extract, copy, distribute, aggregate or acquire information; generate impressions or clicks; input or store information; search or generate searches; or manipulate or monitor any portion or content of the Website;
- access or use the Website in such manner, or otherwise take any action, that burdens our infrastructure to an unreasonable and disproportionate extent, or reduces the speed of the Website, that otherwise interferes with the normal functioning of the Website or otherwise abuses or overuses the Website;
- access the Website to make any speculative, fraudulent, or false reservation, or any reservation in anticipation of demand. Air Canada reserves the right to cancel any and all such prohibited reservations without notice and without liability; or
ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, GOODS, SERVICES, MATERIAL OR OTHER CONTENT FOUND OR OFFERED ON OR PROVIDED OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH OR OBTAINED OR OBTAINABLE FROM THE WEBSITE (COLLECTIVELY, THE "AIR CANADA CONTENT") MAY CONTAIN ERRORS AND/OR OMISSIONS, MAY HAVE BECOME OUT OF DATE, AND MAY BE MODIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME BY Air Canada AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS, AGENTS AND CONTRACTORS.
Air Canada MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE AIR CANADA CONTENT. NOR DO WE WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY SERVER USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS OR WILL BE FREE OF ANY VIRUS, TROJAN HORSE, WORM, BACKDOOR OR OTHER PROGRAM CODE OR PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTION OR SET OF INSTRUCTIONS DESIGNED TO DISRUPT, DISABLE, HARM, INTERFERE WITH OR OTHERWISE ADVERSELY AFFECT COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA FILES OR OPERATION. YOU ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE WEBSITE AND AIR CANADA CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS”, AND "AS AND WHEN AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, CONDITION, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY WARRANTIES RESPECTING TITLE, QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF DATA, ALL OF WHICH AIR CANADA HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IN NO EVENT SHALL AIR CANADA OR ITS SUPPLIERS, AGENTS AND CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THE USE OF, THE DELAY OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY AIR CANADA CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE TO PERFORM, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, NON DELIVERY OF NOTIFICATIONS, EMAIL OR TEXT MESSAGES THAT ARE LOST, INTERCEPTED, REVIEWED OR ALTERED BY OTHERS, TEXT MESSAGES SENT TO A VALID PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU PROVIDED TO US BUT WHICH IS NOT OWNED OR NO LONGER OWNED BY YOU, COMPUTER VIRUS AND OTHER DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, COMPUTERS, COMPUTER NETWORKS OR OTHER PROPERTY, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD OR DATA OR INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES OR INJURIES ARE BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Air Canada OR ITS SUPPLIERS, AGENTS AND CONTRACTORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THIS PARTICULAR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Information you Provide to Air Canada
We appreciate your feedback and suggestions. Any feedback you provide to us such as questions, comments and suggestions regarding our products, goods or services or the content of the Website is considered non-confidential.
We have no obligation to you regarding such information and we can reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information free of charge and without your permission and any limitation and without liability. We are free to use any ideas, inventions, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products, goods and services incorporating such information.
Software Available on our Website
Injunctive and Similar Relief
Additional Terms and Conditions
You acknowledge and agree that products, goods and services contained on, referenced or described in or obtained or obtainable through the Website, whether such products, goods or services are those of Air Canada or of any third party, are subject to additional terms and conditions including, but not limited to, terms and conditions respecting payment of amounts due and availability of fares, products, goods or services, and you agree to abide by all such terms and conditions.