Introducing our new Maple Leaf Lounge at Frankfurt
Air Canada is proud to introduce its newest international Maple Leaf Lounge at Frankfurt Airport.
Opening today in Terminal 1, Departures Area B, our Frankfurt lounge is a serene stylish oasis that showcases the artistic talent, contemporary design and natural beauty of Canada. Designed as an inspiring environment in which to work or relax, our new 726-square-metre Frankfurt Maple leaf Lounge features:
- A Quiet Zone featuring six reclining pods equipped with personal satellite-fed TV screens, USB ports and Sony noise-cancelling headsets
- A spa-inspired shower area featuring showers with large rain-shower heads, ambient music and Canadian Escents spa products
- A Business Centre equipped with individual flat-screen Dell PCs, colour laser printing and scanning
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access throughout
- A bistro-style dining area offering hot and cold food, as well as complimentary German and Canadian wines, beer and spirits
As is the case with all our lounges, access to the Frankfurt Maple Leaf Lounge is complimentary with confirmed, same-day travel on a departing Air Canada or Star Alliance flight for:
- Air Canada Altitude Super Elite 100K, Elite 75K and Elite 50K members,
- Star Alliance Gold members,
- Customers travelling in Air Canada Executive First,
- Select club and card members with proof of active membership
In addition, Latitude and Flex customers will soon be able to purchase access to the Frankfurt lounge at a modest fee.
Learn more about Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge locations, features and privileges.