Air Canada’s more than 300 carefully selected Concierge agents offer premium personalized service in over 40 airports around the world. Concierge agents are easily recognizable: just look for their distinctive black uniform and Concierge name tags.
You’ll find Air Canada’s Concierges conveniently stationed at the following touch points:
- Priority check-in areas
- Transfer desks
- Departure and arrival gates
- Maple Leaf Lounges, Star Alliance Lounges and at the Toronto-Pearson (YYZ) Air Canada Signature Suite
Who is eligible for Air Canada’s Concierge service?
As an Aeroplan Super Elite Member, you will enjoy personalized Concierge service in 50 airports around the world.
We’ll provide you with a 24-hour hotline available 7 days a week to connect instantly with an Air Canada Concierge agent.
Customers travelling in our Air Canada Signature Class cabin* enjoy the following Concierge services only on the day of departure within the airport environment:
- Check-in assistance at our exclusive concierge offices at Montréal-Trudeau (YUL), Toronto-Pearson (YYZ) and Vancouver International (YVR) airports
- Assistance with at-risk connections when connecting to another Air Canada Signature Class flight*
* Air Canada Signature Class customers on an Air Canada-operated flight originally booked and ticketed in the following classes are eligible for select Concierge services: J, C, D, Z and P.
How can a Concierge be of assistance to me?
Our Concierges are sensitive to cultural diversity and are specially trained in guest management, hospitality, and building customer relationships.
They can help with all your day-of-travel and airport matters, including ticketing, connections, upgrades, baggage handling and special in-flight meal requirements.
Concierge agents are also immediate resources for personal needs and last-minute arrangements such as hotel and restaurant bookings, theatre ticket reservations and limousine service, or other specific requests eligible guests may have.
In which cities are Concierge services available?
Air Canada’s Concierge Service is available in the following airports around the world:
*As a result of Covid-19, and for the well-being of all our customers and employees, some Concierge offices may have reduced hours of operation or may not be operational.
- St. John’s
- Toronto – Billy Bishop City Airport
- Fort Lauderdale
- Los Angeles
- New York (LaGuardia)
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
- Buenos Aires
- Hong Kong
- London (UK)
- Sao Paulo
- Tel Aviv