Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site.
The use of this website (the "Site"), enrollment into the Air Canada Corporate Rewards (the "Program") as well as the sale of products and services offered on this Site, are subject to the terms and conditions outlined below. Separate additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations, purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this Site and your business, including all directors, employees, contractors and representatives (referred to as "you" or "your" or the Eligible Business) agree to abide by such other separate additional terms and conditions as applicable. Your use of this Site and enrollment into the Program is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this Site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions without modification. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this Site. Air Canada reserves the right to modify or change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to you. Therefore, we urge you to read them carefully each time you use this Site.
- Business Eligibility: The Program is open only to businesses and not-for-profit organizations that are duly registered and doing business in Canada or the U.S. (all referred to below as an "Eligible Business"), and do not have an existing corporate agreement with Air Canada. Travel agencies, wholesalers, consolidators, and other entities engaged in the selling or distribution of air transportation or packages comprising air transportation are not eligible for the Program. Air Canada reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to determine the eligibility of the Eligible Business, as well as the right to cancel, modify or otherwise terminate an Eligible Business's enrolment into the Program, amend this Program, including eligibility requirements.
- Enrollment: A duly completed enrollment form must be submitted by, or at the express direction of, a duly authorized person of the Eligible Business who will act as the senior contact for the Program ("Corporate Officer"). Eligible Business representatives can enroll online by going to the www.aircanada.com homepage, clicking on the Corporate Rewards tab and selecting the Join Now option. Enrollment forms also designate a person other than the Corporate Officer who will fulfill administrative functions as permitted under these terms and conditions ("Program Administrator"). The Program Administrator is responsible for ensuring that participating Eligible Travellers adhere to the terms and conditions of this Program as well as to all relevant policies and procedures. Once approved, the Eligible Business will be assigned a unique Program ID number ("Customer ID") via e-mail within two (2) business days of registration. The Program Administrator is responsible for notifying participating Eligible Travellers of the Eligible Business's Customer ID number.
- Travellers' Eligibility: Each Eligible Business is responsible for ensuring that all persons and travellers using their account/Customer ID number are eligible travellers. Eligible travellers must be employed or contracted by the Eligible Business or by the Eligible Business's subsidiaries or affiliates (each an "Eligible Traveller"). They must be travelling for the purpose of business activities related to the Eligible Business and their travel costs hereunder must be paid directly by the Eligible Business.
- Eligible Business Status and Audit: Air Canada reserves the right, at any time, to verify the status of an Eligible Business (including requiring additional documentation), to audit any and all accounts for compliance with these Program terms and conditions and Air Canada further reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to deactivate and terminate an account that does not meet the Program's terms and conditions (including for abuse of Program privileges, or misrepresentation of any information provided to Air Canada).
- Inactive Companies: Air Canada reserves the right to provide information only to an "Active" Eligible Business. An "Active" Eligible Business is defined as a business which has enrolled in the Program within the last 12 months, or has had tracked travel activity from at least two employees in the last 6 months. Eligible Businesses which are no longer "Active" may not be notified of their inactive status. Air Canada reserves the right to terminate any account after an additional 6 months of inactivity. Air Canada has no obligation to advise an Eligible Business that its account has been terminated.
- Consent to Release Travel Information: Eligible travellers must provide Air Canada with their consent to permit Air Canada to release their travel information to the designated Program Administration or Corporate Officer of the Eligible Business.
- Consent to Register Travellers in the Corporate Account: It is the responsibility of the Program Administrator to advise, and obtain/track the consent of, their employees prior to registering them as Eligible Travellers under the Program. Once registered under the Program, if a Travel Arranger or other designated Program Administrator (“Requesting Party”) wishes to complete the travel profile of an Eligible Traveller on his/her behalf, the Requesting Party will request that the Eligible Traveller be sent a notification from Air Canada informing him/her that the Requesting Party is seeking access to the Eligible Traveller's profile in order to modify/complete their travel profile. The Eligible Traveller will then either provide Air Canada with their consent, which will allow the Requesting Party to access and modify their travel profile , for the sole purpose of managing business travel on their behalf, or will decline to provide this consent. Eligible Travellers may receive service emails associated with the administration of the Program.
- Consent to Receive Discount Offers from Air Canada: By enrolling in the Program, you consent to receive discount offers from Air Canada. Such offers will be coordinated with you by Air Canada. Read full terms and conditions relating to these discounts. If you do not wish to receive such discount offers, we ask that you advise Air Canada as soon as possible following enrollment by sending an email to email@example.com. On flights to and from India, Europe, the Middle East and Africa: discounts are available only to Canadian corporations or corporations whose travel is managed by a Canadian travel agency; in addition, these discounts are not available for flights originating in the U.S.
- Consent to Receive Joint Discount Offers: By enrolling in the Program and in order to maximize the network of flights that is made available to you, you consent to receive joint discount offers from any of the Lufthansa Group of carriers listed in Section 11 below for transatlantic flights to and from India, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Such offers will be coordinated with you by Air Canada. If you do not wish to receive such joint discount offers, we ask that you advise Air Canada as soon as possible following enrollment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. These discounts are available only to Canadian corporations or corporations whose travel is managed by a Canadian travel agency. In addition, they are not available for flights originating in the U.S. Learn more about Lufthansa Group bookings.
- Consent for Revenue Tracking. By enrolling in the Program, you authorize Air Canada to keep track of the eligible flight purchases your company completes using the Air Canada Corporate Rewards online tool, and to use this information to determine your company's revenue thresholds and the related rewards and bonuses to which it is entitled. The following eligible flights are tracked:
- Flights marketed by Air Canada that are operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge or Air Canada Express;
- Flights marketed by Air Canada that are operated by another airline (i.e. codeshare flights);
- Flights to and from India, Europe*, the Middle East and Africa that are marketed and operated by the carriers identified in the table in Section 11 below.
- Joint Discount Offers and Revenue Tracking - Eligible Flights: Joint discount offers may be offered, and revenue may be tracked for flights as per the table below. See Sections 9 and 10 above for specific rules.
|Flights marketed by:||Flights operated by:|
|Air Canada** (AC)
Austrian Airlines (OS)
Brussels Airlines (SN
|Air Canada** (AC)
Austrian Airlines (OS)
Brussels Airlines (SN)
|Lufthansa*** (LH)||Lufthansa*** City Line (CL)
Air Dolomiti (EN)
|Austrian Airlines (OS||Tyrolean Airways (VO)|
* Russia: Discount applies only to flights departing from Canada.
** Air Canada: Discount does not apply to Tango fares. See Section 9 above for more information on flights marketed by Air Canada.
*** Lufthansa: Discount does not apply to Economy Low fares.
- Indemnity: The Eligible Business shall indemnify and hold harmless Air Canada, its parent and affiliate entities, from and against any claim, demand, loss, expense, damage and any other liability or prejudice which results from the Eligible Business's breach of or non-compliance with the Program terms and conditions or arising during or in connection with the Eligible Business or its participation in or its Eligible Travellers' use of the Program.
- Changes to Eligible Business Information: Any changes to the Eligible Business's information, including the Program Administrator, the Corporate Officer or to the Eligible Business's postal address must be sent to Air Canada by the Corporate Officer at email@example.com. Requests must be accompanied by the Eligible Business's Customer ID number. Certain changes may require authorization on Eligible Business letterhead. Air Canada will not be responsible for lost, destroyed, or misdirected e-mails or other communications, or any consequences thereof.
- Communications: By enrolling, the Corporate Officer and Program Administrator agree to receive Program mail communications, telephone calls and/or e-mails. The Eligible Business may choose to stop receiving communications from Air Canada (with the exception of statements and fulfillments) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Termination of Membership: If an Eligible Business wishes to terminate its membership in the Program, the request must be sent to Air Canada by the Corporate Officer to the attention of email@example.com. Requests must be accompanied by the Eligible Business's Corporate ID number.
- Corporate Officer Confirmation: By enrolling, the Corporate Officer confirms the following: (a) that the Eligible Business meets all eligibility criteria for the Program, (b) that he/she has the authority to enroll the Eligible Business in the program and (c) that he/she accepts the terms and conditions of this Program on behalf of the Eligible Business. The Eligible Business must comply with and ensure that Eligible Travellers adhere to all terms and conditions of the Program.
- Conditions of Carriage. All provision of transportation and related services are subject to Air Canada's fare rules and terms and conditions of carriage in effect at the time a ticket is purchased. In the event of conflict between the Program terms, the fare rules and the conditions of carriage, the fare rules and the conditions of carriage shall prevail.