Terms and Conditions for the Air Canada Travel Voucher (“Travel Voucher”)
1. The Air Canada Travel Voucher can be used multiple times, is fully transferable and has no expiry date.
2. The Air Canada Travel Vouchers have no value until activated.
3. The Air Canada Travel Voucher can be redeemed at aircanada.com Opens in New Window, by calling Air Canada Reservations, through a travel agent if the booking is made at aircanada.com/agents Opens in New Window, at aircanadavacations.com Opens in New Window or the Air Canada Vacations’ Reservations department, excluding group reservations.
4. The Air Canada Travel Voucher cannot be redeemed at any airport locations, including airport counters or kiosks worldwide.
5. If the customer wishes to redeem an Air Canada Travel Voucher but applies a different currency, then the applicable rate of exchange will be based on the Reuters Currency Calculator Opens in New Window at the time of exchange.
6. Due to system limitations, we regret that a maximum of two (2) forms of payment is permitted on a single booking at time of purchase. When purchasing a seat or travel option for an existing reservation, only one (1) form of payment can be accepted at time of purchase.
7. Air Canada Travel Vouchers will not be accepted as a payment method for bookings made via a mobile device or for the payment of self-serve check-in options online.
8. Air Canada Travel Vouchers are not redeemable toward the purchase of Air Canada Flight Passes, group travel, Air Canada Cargo products and services, Air Canada Maple Leaf Club membership fees, or for the purchase of third-party products/services such as duty-free, Air Canada Bistro (e.g., food and beverages), hotel bookings, car rentals and/or travel insurance.