Please ensure your Canada Customs Declaration Card is completed prior to deplaning.
- Follow purple signage for Connections and D Gates
- Proceed as directed through Canada Customs
- Flights from Europe or Japan: You do not need to claim your checked baggage.
All other flights: Take escalator down to baggage hall and collect checked baggage
- Exit hall and immediately turn left:
-Re-check any baggage at the Air Canada connections desk and then exit right
- Follow purple signage for D Gates:
-Turn left and take elevator on your left-hand side up one level to Level 2
-Exit elevator and turn left, turn left again and clear security
- Follow signage for D Gates and proceed to your departure gate
Click image to enlarge