Ensure your Canada Customs Declaration Card is completed prior to deplaning.
You do not need to claim your checked baggage.
- Follow purple signage for Connections and F Gates
- Take escalator down to Canada Customs.
- Enter your details at one of the self-serve kiosks. Once complete, present your Customs Receipt along with your documentation to a Border Services officer for verification.
- Once you clear Canada Customs, you DO NOT need to retrieve your checked baggage.
- Follow signage for F Gates and proceed to your departure gate
Click image to enlarge