Please ensure your ArriveCAN submission is complete prior to arriving in Canada.
You DO NOT need to claim your checked baggage if you are arriving from one of the following countries:
* Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, San Jose del Cabo, Zihuatanejo
- Upon arrival in Toronto, follow purple signage for Connections and D gates.
- Upon entering Canada Customs, enter your details at one of the self-serve kiosks. Once complete, present your Customs Receipt, ArriveCAN receipt, and documentation to a Border Services officer for verification.
- Once you clear Canada Customs:
- you DO NOT need to retrieve your checked baggage if you are arriving from one of the countries listed above.
- If your country or specified city is not listed, you MUST retrieve your checked baggage.
- Depending on the country you are arriving from, you may be subject to additional security screening.
- Follow the purple signage to Domestic Departures and proceed to your departure gate.
Click image to enlarge