Welcome to Air Canada eUpgrades. This is our way of enhancing your travel experience. Earn eUpgrade Credits and exchange them for upgrades to premium cabins on eligible flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express, and Air Canada Rouge.
It’s all part of being an Air Canada Altitude member. You’ll enjoy a better onboard experience with all the added comfort and perks of executive travel. It’s our way of showing you our appreciation for your loyalty and for choosing Air Canada.
About Air Canada eUpgrades
- eUpgrades are based on credit and can be used for any eligible Air Canada, Air Canada Express, and Air Canada Rouge itinerary or flight segment across our network which features a Business Class or Premium Economy cabin.
- eUpgrade Credits can be shared. Super Elite 100K members can designate one eUpgrade Nominee, for whom they can then request an upgrade using credits, even when they are not travelling with them.
All Altitude members can also request an upgrade for one companion travelling on either the same reservation or the same flight. You can make these requests at the airport on the day of departure.
- Your eUpgrades can be requested online. Regardless of where you complete your booking, whether online, with a travel agent, or elsewhere, you can make upgrade requests, and view your eUpgrade transaction history by accessing your eUpgrade account.Opens in New Window
- All eUpgrade waitlist requests are carried through until flight departure. If your waitlisted upgrade request does not clear before you check in, it is automatically transferred to the airport upgrade standby list for clearance at the gate
- If you have your booking reference handy, you can request an upgrade for an eligible itinerary by accessing your eUpgrade account. Opens in New Window