Planning a trip? Air Canada is pleased to offer even greater security with a range of travel insurance options for your next trip. Wherever your plans take you, the right RBC Insurance or Manulife coverage can help protect you from unexpected costs and provide guidance when unforeseeable situations arise.
Travel Insurance from RBC Insurance
Air Canada has partnered with RBC Insurance to offer 24/7 access to a caring RBC team of professionals who are always on call—no matter how big or small the emergency. Choose from RBC Insurance’s essential emergency medical coverage only or add coverage for trip cancellation and interruption; baggage loss, damage and delay; and flight and travel accident insurance.
What can you expect with RBC Travel Insurance?
- Easy to get a quote and buy online
- Special family plan pricing
- Quick and simple medical questionnaire for travellers age 65+
- RBC Insurance pays upfront for eligible emergency medical expenses whenever possiblei
- Certain pre-existing conditions may be covered
- 24/7 worldwide emergency travel assistance and complimentary concierge services during your trip
- And much more.
Please note RBC Travel Insurance does not currently cover COVID-19.
With travel insurance from RBC Insurance® you have the security of knowing you will receive the help you need during an emergency. RBC Insurance has more than 50 years of experience and serves over 8 million customers annually.
i Whenever possible, RBC Insurance will arrange direct billing of eligible medical expenses covered under your insurance policy.
Travel Insurance + COVID-19 coverage from Manulife
Whether it’s for an unexpected-but-necessary visit to see family or a business commitment, some Canadians are still travelling within our country and to global destinations — and they need travel insurance more than ever before.
Choose from one of Manulife’s specialized plans that helps protect you in the event you fall ill due to COVID-19 or select a regular All-Inclusive, Canada All Inclusive or Emergency Medical plan from Manulife.
What can you expect with Manulife Travel Insurance?
- Hospital & Emergency Medical Coverage
- StandbyMD™ included in many plans
- 24/7 emergency assistance anywhere in the world
- No age limit
- A quick and easy online application process and licensed insurance agents available to help
- Your choice of plans to suit your needs
- And much more.
Manulife, Manulife & Stylized M Design, and Stylized M Design are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company. Manulife has appointed Active Claims Management Inc. (2018) (operating as Active Care Management) as the provider of all assistance and claims services. For more information, visit www.manulife.ca or call Manulife toll free at 1-866-521-8506.