Planning a trip? Air Canada is pleased to offer even greater security with a range of travel insurance options for your next trip. Wherever your plans take you, the right Allianz Global or Manulife coverage can help protect you from unexpected costs and provide guidance when unforeseeable situations arise.
Travel Insurance from Allianz
You’ve put all the plans in place to make your dream trip a reality. Now it’s time to make your well-being a priority by choosing to protect your health and finances. Travel insurance administered by Allianz Global Assistance can help by covering costs related to emergency medical care and the cancellation or interruption of your trip, with 24/7 assistance and guided care in the moments you need it most.
Travel with confidence in Canada and around the world. Get valuable insurance coverage including benefits for emergency medical, cancellation, trip interruption, baggage, travel accidents and COVID-19.
With you at each step along your journey
- Knowledgeable advice about coverage, benefits and the options available to you
- Pre-trip assistance to help you prepare for safer travels
- 24/7 emergency care and assistance from an experienced in-house medical team
- Access to a worldwide network of trusted physicians and hospitals
- Referral to the most accessible and appropriate medical care at destination based on your unique healthcare needs
- Arrange direct payment for your medical treatment whenever possible, to avoid out-of-pocket expenses
Helping people is at the heart of what we do. For over 30 years, Allianz Global Assistance has supported travelling Canadians when they need it most with value-added travel insurance and assistance services.
Travel insurance is underwritten by CUMIS General Insurance Company, a member of The Co-operators group of companies and administered by Allianz Global Assistance, which is a registered business name of AZGA Service Canada Inc.
Travel Insurance from Manulife
Whether it’s for an unexpected-but-necessary visit to see family or a business commitment, some Canadians are still travelling within our country and to global destinations — and they need travel insurance more than ever before.
Choose from one of the many available plans including the All-Inclusive with Added COVID-19 Medical Insurance Coverage* and the Emergency Medical with Added COVID-19 Medical Insurance Coverage*.
What can you expect with Manulife Travel Insurance?
- Coverage for COVID-19 Quarantine Expenses*
- Hospital & Emergency Medical Coverage
- StandbyMD™ included in many plans
- 24/7 emergency assistance anywhere in the world
- No age limit
- A quick and easy online application process and licensed insurance agents available to help
- Your choice of plans to suit your needs
- And much more.
*This COVID-19 coverage is also available if you are travelling when a government issued Travel Advisory for “Avoid all non-essential travel” or “Avoid all cruise ship travel” is in effect. For Cruise ship travel coverage, passengers must be fully vaccinated.
Manulife, Manulife & Stylized M Design, and Stylized M Design are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company. Manulife has appointed Active Claims Management Inc. (2018) (operating as Active Care Management) as the provider of all assistance and claims services. For more information, visit www.manulife.ca or call Manulife toll free at 1-866-521-8506.