Travelling on Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada Rouge? Select your seats online in advance with our easy-to-use seat map.
You can select your seat online if:
- You book your flight on aircanada.com, and
- You’re travelling on:
- An Air Canada or Air Canada Rouge flight, or
- An Air Canada Express flight operated by Jazz, Sky Regional,
Air Georgian Ltd. or Exploits Valley Air Services Ltd.
If you are travelling with children under the age of 12, you will receive complimentary seat assignment ensuring children are seated adjacent to an adult/guardian travelling with them. You should always indicate in your booking that you are travelling with children.
You may contact Air Canada Reservations directly to be seated, or go to the ‘Manage My Bookings’ tab to review your reservation 36 hours after booking to validate your seat assignment.
- Air Canada Vacations bookings: click on the ‘View & Print Itinerary’ link to view your seating arrangement
- Bookings with a travel agent or via another travel website: click on the seat selection tool link to view your seating arrangement.
What seat selection options are available online?
|Standard Advance Seat Selection||
* Flight segments are identified by a change in flight number, with each new flight number representing a flight segment.
How and when can I select or change my seat online?
|I'm about to book my flight at aircanada.com||
Complete your ticket purchase.
Then, take a minute to select your seat for your Air Canada, Air Canada rouge or Air Canada Express flight.
|I already booked my flight at aircanada.com||
Up to 2 hours before your flight:
Please note that if the link is deactivated, for security reasons, you’ll be required to enter the credit card number used at time of booking before selecting or changing your seat.
|I'm about to check in for my flight||
Get your boarding pass and select or change your standard seat at no cost from the remaining available seats. This option is also available at our airport self-serve check-in kiosks.
*Preferred seats can be purchased for a small fee.
What else do I need to know?
The following terms and conditions apply to seat selection.
- Advance seat selection charges are per passenger.
- Your seat selection and any related charges apply, per passenger, to each individual one-way flight segment in your itinerary.
- Tango standard seat selection charges are non refundable, except if:
- you are moved to a seat different than the one you selected due to an involuntary schedule or airport change (e.g. flight disruption, cancellation). If you are moved from your seat for one of these reasons, you may request a refund for your seat charges.
- you decide not to travel on your selected itinerary and you paid for Tango standard seat selection. The value of your Tango standard seat selection charge will be retained and can be applied towards seat selection on a future Air Canada itinerary.