Terms and Conditions for the Air Canada Travel Voucher (“Travel Voucher”)
1. Until the Air Canada Travel Voucher is fully redeemed, it can be used multiple times, is fully transferable and has no expiry date.
2. The Air Canada Travel Voucher can be redeemed at http://www.aircanada.com, by calling Air Canada Reservations, through a travel agent if the booking is made at http://www.aircanada.com/agents Opens in New Window, at https//www.aircanadavacations.com Opens in New Window or the Air Canada Vacations’ Reservations department, excluding group reservations.
3. If the customer wishes to redeem an Air Canada Travel Voucher but applies a different currency, then the applicable rate of exchange will be based on the Reuters Currency Calculator Opens in New Window at the date and time of redemption.
Due to system limitations, a maximum of two (2) forms of payment is permitted on a single booking at time of purchase. When purchasing a seat or travel option for an existing reservation, only one (1) form of payment can be accepted at time of purchase.
4. The Air Canada Travel Voucher is not be accepted as a payment method for bookings made via the Air Canada mobile app or for the payment of self-serve check-in options online.
5. The Air Canada Travel Voucher cannot be redeemed at any airport locations, including airport counters or kiosks worldwide. Air Canada Travel Vouchers are not redeemable toward the purchase of Air Canada Flight Passes, group travel, Air Canada Cargo products and services, Air Canada Maple Leaf Club membership fees, or for the purchase of third-party products/services such as duty-free, Air Canada Bistro (e.g., food and beverages), hotel bookings, car rentals and/or travel insurance. Air Canada is not responsible for Air Canada Travel Vouchers that are undeliverable or not received due to inaccurate delivery information, including but not limited to an incorrect or inexistent email address. In order to ensure that delivery information has been entered accurately, we recommend that customers review all details provided.
6. The Air Canada Travel Voucher holder acknowledges and agrees that Air Canada reserves the right to modify the present Terms and Conditions at any time. Air Canada will notify you (the holder of the Air Canada Travel Voucher) of any changes by posting an updated version of the Terms and Conditions on our http://www.aircanada.com.
It is the customer’s responsibility to regularly review these Terms and Conditions.
7. If your Air Canada Travel Voucher has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, please contact Customer Relations by visiting http://www.aircanada.ca/contactus.