Calgary International Airport (YYC) is Alberta’s premiere international gateway. Air Canada services are operated from the airport’s two terminal buildings, each boasting world-class facilities.
These Terminal Maps Open PDF file will help you find your way around.
Flights within Canada
If you’re travelling within Canada, head for the domestic terminal:
- Air Canada flights within Canada depart from C gates.
Connecting through Calgary - Flights within Canada
- Follow the overhead signs to your next flight.
- Your checked baggage will be delivered to your final destination and will automatically be transferred by Air Canada during each connection, unless advised otherwise at check-in.
Effective October 31st, 2016, all international and U.S. departures and arrivals will be relocated to the airport’s new International Terminal.
- International flights depart from D gates.
- U.S. flights depart from E gates.
Connecting through Calgary – International or U.S. Flights
The new International Terminal at Calgary Airport has a Connections Centre Opens in New Window to facilitate the connection of passengers between different sectors. Customer Care Ambassadors are on duty to greet and assist passengers with the connection process.
You can find maps and other useful information about the new International Terminal by going to the Calgary International Airport Opens in New Window website.
Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge
If you’re travelling to a U.S. or international destination and are eligible for lounge access, you’re welcome to use our Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge, located in concourse C. To do so, please clear “C” security; our lounge is located immediately past the security checkpoint.