- Air Canada won the sustainable airline award at BTN Group’s inaugural Business Travel Sustainability Awards Americas. The award is focused on how companies worked to advance environmental sustainability within the business travel industry through tangible results in diverse environmental programs.
- Air Canada is the inaugural recipient of Skytrax’s World’s Most Family Friendly Airline award. The World’s Most Family Friendly Airline reflects the quality and quantity of family friendly initiatives from dedicated family check-in, seating and baggage policies, child meals, amenities, in-flight entertainment, baby and staff service initiatives, amongst other items.
- Air Canada won three Global Traveler Leisure Lifestyle Awards:
- Best Airline for Onboard Entertainment – 5th consecutive year & Quint Status Recognition
- Best Airline Menu – 4th consecutive year
- Best Premium Economy Class – 5th consecutive year & Quint Status Recognition
- Aeroplan, Air Canada’s loyalty program, was recognized with several prestigious Freddie Awards, including Airline Program of the Year, Best Promotion and Best Redemption Ability. With more than 9 million votes cast worldwide, the Freddie Awards are widely considered to be the most prestigious awards in the travel loyalty industry. The awards recognize travel loyalty programs that demonstrate excellence in customer service, value, and innovation.
- Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada Vacations brought home six awards from Travel Pulse Canada’s 2023 Readers’ Choice Awards, as voted on by readers of Travel Pulse Canada:
- Traditional Airline of the Year – Air Canada
- Best Digital Interactive Brochure – Air Canada Vacations
- Best Sales Team in Canada – Air Canada Vacations
- Best Business Class/First Class Service – Airline – Air Canada / Air Canada Vacations
- Airline of the Year – Leisure – Air Canada Rouge
- Tour Operator of the Year – Packaged Vacations – Air Canada Vacations
- Air Canada was recognized for its wellbeing initiatives during the 2023 Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Awards. The award ceremonies celebrate the top 50 employers that demonstrate leadership through employee engagement and recognition. The wellbeing award recognized employers who support the physical, mental, financial, and social wellness of their employees.
- Air Canada was recognized as One of Montreal’s Top Employers for the 10th consecutive year in Mediacorp Canada’s 2023 annual employer survey. This survey considered a wide range of workplace-related criteria, such as wellness programs, the philosophy of growing roles and offering diverse opportunities based on various skill sets.
- Air Canada was named One of the 50 Most Engaged Workplaces for the sixth consecutive year. This achievement is based on Achiever’s Eight Elements of Employee Engagement including Accountability & Performance, Belonging, Equity & Inclusion, Culture Alignment, Manager Empowerment, Professional & Personal Growth, Purpose & Leadership, Recognition & Rewards, and Wellbeing.
- Air Canada won the 2023 HRD Innovation HR Team Award for Forward-Thinking HR Programs. This award recognizes organizations which have taken a leadership position by successfully implementing innovative and forward-thinking resource programs.
- Air Canada was named One of Canada’s Best Employers by Forbes for the eighth consecutive year, recognizing the airline’s commitment to providing excellent employment opportunities for employees in Canada. This recognition is based on independent surveys of over 12,000 employees in which they were asked to rate their willingness to recommend their own employers to friends and family as well as for their opinion on working conditions, salary, and potential for development.