- Air Canada was named the Best North American Airline for International Travel for the 12th consecutive year at the 2019 Best in Business Travel Awards by readers of leading frequent business traveller magazine Business Traveler USA.
- Air Canada was recognized as the 2019 Airline of the Year by Global Traveler, the leading magazine for luxury business and leisure travellers. The publication’s advisory board chooses the winner based on series of factors: financial data, safety records, product offerings, onboard menus and overall image as a brand.
- Air Canada was named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for the seventh consecutive year in Mediacorp Canada Inc.'s annual national employer survey for 2020.
- Air Canada Bistro clinched the top spot for the overall menu, which includes healthy choices and transparency in providing nutritional information, in the 2019-2020 Diet Detective Airline Food Survey of 11 major carriers.
- Air Canada was named a winner of the 2019 North American Candidate Experience (CandE) Awards for the third consecutive year - one of 65 companies to receive the prize by the Talent Board. This award is presented to companies whose job candidates (totalling more than 195,000) rate them the highest.
- Air Canada was voted Best Family-Friendly Airline and Best Family-Friendly Frequent-Flyer Program in North America at this year's Wherever Awards. Wherever Family is part of the FXExpress Publications Inc. family, which also includes Global Traveler and Trazee Travel.
- Air Canada was named Favorite Airline in North America at 2019 Trazees Awards in Chicago, by readers of trazeetravel.com. Trazee Travel is a web publication aimed at travellers between the ages of 25 and 40.
- Air Canada wins the Achievers 50 Most Engaged WorkplaceTM award for the fourth year in a row. This annual award recognizes top employers that display leadership and innovation in engaging their employees in the workplace.
- Air Canada is recognized for Diversity in Leadership at 2019 Airline Strategy Awards in London, England. This inaugural prize recognizes an airline organization that promotes diversity among its senior leadership team.
- Air Canada was named Best Airline in North America for the third consecutive year and recognized for the world's Best Business Class Lounge Dining, Best Airline Staff in Canada, Best Business Class in North America and Best Airline Cabin Cleanliness in North America at the 2019 Skytrax World Airline Awards ceremony at the International Paris Air Show. It is the eighth time in the past ten years the carrier was selected as the Best in North America by the World Airline Awards, which are based on passenger satisfaction surveys of more than 21 million global travellers.
- Air Canada receives “Best Premium Economy Class and Best Airline for Onboard Entertainment” awards from Global Traveler at 2019 Leisure Lifestyle Awards.
- Air Canada Signature Service launch wins at the ACE awards (The Achieving Communications Excellence). Winning a silver award in each of the following categories: New Product or Service Launch of the Year, Brand Development Campaign of the Year, Best Media Relations Campaign, and Best Use of Special Events. These awards recognize outstanding work as judged by some of the industry’s most accomplished communicators.
- Air Canada was named Best Traditional Airline of the Year at the 2019 by TravelPulse Canada Readers' Choice Awards in Toronto. The winning selection is based on the overall opinion of RCA voters. More than 4,000 retail agencies take part in the voting.
- Aeroplan, Air Canada's loyalty program, was presented with “210 Award ” by the Freddie Awards in Dallas as the airline in the Americas whose program value vote rating was trending higher in a survey of global frequent fliers. This is an international award that recognizes top loyalty programs.
- Air Canada receives the “Best Business Class in North America” by Trip Advisor - Traveller’s Choice Awards for 2019 based on the reviews of millions of travellers around the world.
- Air Canada receives the “2018 Airline of the Year” award from the Seoul-Incheon Airport Authority where approximately 70 airlines operate to and from Seoul-Incheon airport.
- Air Canada wins “Outstanding Food Service by a Carrier in North America” and “Best Business Class Amenity Kits” honours at the PAX International Readership Awards ceremony during the Aircraft Interiors and World Travel Catering Expo in Hamburg. These are based on submissions by airlines and industry suppliers. PAX International is a globally respected publication covering news and developments in the passenger services, interiors, IFE, connectivity and MRO industries.
- Air Canada named a “Megastar” in The Globe and Mail’s “Report on Business” magazine’s top 1,000 guide for Canadian companies for a third consecutive year. This report contains detailed data on the largest 1,000 companies in Canada and is based on a star system that ranks stocks according to their attractiveness as potential value and momentum investments.
- Air Canada named “One of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers ” for the fourth year in a row by Mediacorp Canada because, in part, of our partnerships with Ready, Willing and Able, the Indspire’s Indigenous scholarship and award program, and our work with Jazz Aviation to create a partnership with First Nations Technical Institute to help young Aboriginal students become pilots. In addition to these initiatives, Air Canada is also recognized for logging notable advances for women and our long-standing support of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Air Canada named “Best Airline Cabin Cleanliness in North America 2018” by Skytrax World Airline Awards. The global airline satisfaction survey bases its rankings on customer surveys about the cleanliness of seats, tables, carpets, cabin panels and lavatories.
- Air Canada's Signature Suite at Toronto Pearson wins two design awards at the 12th annual Grand Prix du Design in the categories of "Bar, Lounge Design" and "Lighting Design" showcasing the talent of Québec-based designers and architects.
- Air Canada named one of Montreal's Top Employers for sixth consecutive year in Mediacorp Canada Inc's survey. Air Canada was recognized for exceptional human resources programs and forward-thinking workplace policies.