- Air Canada's Aeroplan loyalty program has been recognized for Best Earning and Redemption Ability (Americas) in a survey of global frequent flyers by the Frequent Traveler (FT) People's Awards, which celebrate excellence in loyalty programs globally. The award recognizes Aeroplan's extensive air reward program.
- Air Canada’s work in the community was recognized at the annual Canadian HR Awards with the Payworks Award for Best Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy. This honour recognizes an organization for successfully establishing corporate social responsibility in its culture through its people. The annual Canadian HR Awards are recognized as the leading independent awards program in the human resource profession. Additional information about Air Canada’s people, employee and community engagement, safety, wellness, the environment, and other initiatives are detailed in the airline’s 2021 Corporate Sustainability Report, Citizens of the World.
- Air Canada was recognized for its safety-first culture and its innovative use of technology to promote workplace safety. The awards were presented at OHS Honours, an event that recognizes the best in workplace occupational health and safety (OHS) across Canada, where the airline won in the OHS Culture and Best Use of Safety Technology categories.
- Air Canada Cargo received an Excellence in Service Award from Expeditors, a global logistics provider and top-tier cargo customer. Air Canada Cargo was recognized for its support and partnership in 2020 and 2021, during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic when shippers and freight forwarders faced significant service and capacity constraints.
- Air Canada was named one of Canada’s 2022 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. According to Forbes, this award demonstrates "excellent leadership and success" and "signifies to potential employees that Air Canada's brand belongs to the top performers." More than 10,000 professionals working for businesses with at least 500 employees in Canada were surveyed by market research group Statista to identify the country’s best employers for diversity. Evaluations were based on various criteria including statements on age, gender, ethnicity, disability, LGBTQIA+, general diversity in the current workplace and diversity among top executives/board.
- Air Canada was recognized in five categories in a series of awards for excellence in leisure and lifestyle travel, and the best of family travel. Awards were determined by readers of FXExpress Publications’ Global Traveler and its sister publication WhereverFamily for the following accolades:
Leisure Lifestyle Awards
- Best Airline for Onboard Entertainment - fourth consecutive year
- Best Premium Economy Class - fourth consecutive year
- Best Airline for Onboard Menu – Air Canada Business Class
- Best Family-Friendly Airline in North America - fourth consecutive year
- Best Family Friendly International Airline - third consecutive year
- Air Canada was recognized at TravelPulse’s 2022 Readers’ Choice Awards for Best Airline of the Year, Best Health and Safety Protocols, Airline, and Best Trade Communications during COVID-19.
- Aeroplan, Air Canada's loyalty program, was recognized as upcoming and trending and best redemption ability in the Americas in a survey of global frequent fliers by the Freddie Awards, an international award that recognizes top loyalty programs. The award is given to the best scoring program that is ranked by fewer than 10% of voters. It’s meant to recognize an up and coming program delivering value to members that may not yet be on the radar of as many frequent travellers.
- Air Canada was named one of "Montreal's Top Employers" for the ninth consecutive year in Mediacorp Canada’s annual employer survey. The survey recognizes companies in Montreal for exceptional human resources programs and forward-thinking workplace policies, and includes a comparison of others in their industry and region.
- Air Canada has received the Vancouver Airport Green Excellence Award for a third consecutive year. Each year, the Vancouver Airport Authority, recognizes exceptional Sea Island businesses for their commitment, enthusiasm, and innovation in minimizing the environmental impact of their operations with this award.
- Air Canada was named on the Forbes list of Canada’s Best Employers for 2022. In partnership with market research firm Statista, Forbes compiled the list by surveying more than 10,000 Canadians, who work for businesses with more than 500 employees, in online panels.
- The Roberta Bondar Foundation named Air Canada in its inaugural Award for Innovation and Creativity for its long-term commitment to environmental protection through its net-zero greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 2050 target and other initiatives to protect the planet. The award was launched for the 30th anniversary of Roberta Bondar’s historic space flight as Canada’s first female astronaut and the first neurologist in space.