Introducing Air Canada’s new leisure airline with stylishly affordable service to holiday spots in Europe and the Caribbean. Benefit from Air Canada’s extensive network for smooth connections to flights departing daily from Toronto and Montreal. Service begins July 1, 2013. It’s time to go more. Where will your next holiday take you?
Check out flyrouge.comOpens in New Window.
- Air Canada Rouge launches Montreal-Cancun non-stop service Open PDF file
- Air Canada Rouge launches daily Montreal to Las Vegas service Open PDF file
- Air Canada Rouge offers 30 percent more capacity with launch of Montreal-Orlando service February 15th Open PDF file
- Deadline is January 26 to apply for one of the best jobs in the world…to see the world! Open PDF file
- Air Canada Rouge begins recruiting in Western Canada for Spring 2014 flights Open PDF file
- Air Canada Rouge crew reaches 200 with many more needed as the airline grows Open PDF file
- Air Canada Rouge adds second Florida destination with the only non-stop flights from Toronto to Sarasota Open PDF file
- Air Canada Rouge launches up to 6 flights daily linking Toronto-Orlando Open PDF file
- Air Canada Rouge starts service from Toronto to Montego Bay with 50% more seats; double digit growth to Jamaica Open PDF file
- Air Canada Rouge launches Toronto-Las Vegas service with more seats than any other carrier; commences Montreal-Las Vegas flights March 2014 Open PDF file
- Air Canada Rouge offers Toronto Cancun 6 days per week this October Open PDF file
- All systems go for Air Canada Rouge start up July 1 Open PDF file
- Air Canada Rouge's first newly painted Boeing 767-300 ER aircraft arrives at Mirabel airport Open PDF file
- Air Canada Rouge Debuts Inflight Team Uniform™ Open PDF file
- Air Canada Rouge Hawaii service Open PDF file
- Air Canada Rouge brand backgrounder Open PDF file
- Air Canada Rouge backgrounder onboard service and features Open PDF file
- Introducing Air Canada Rouge’s in-flight entertainment system… player Open PDF file
- Air Canada Rouge operations in Western Canada Open PDF file
New spacious Premium Rouge seats on Air Canada Rouge A319 aircraft
Air Canada Rouge welcomes customers onboard new Europe routes
Newest Boeing 767-300ER
Air Canada Rouge’s newest aircraft, a fully reconfigured Boeing 767-300ER (photo of aircraft landing provided courtesy of Eric Dumigan Photography © www.airic.ca)
Examples of the painting process in Singapore
Ribbon cutting before first Air Canada Rouge flight from Montreal to Las Vegas
Cirque du Soleil Zarkana artists greet Air Canada Rouge customers in Las Vegas following arrival of first flight from Montreal
Air Canada Rouge flight attendants unveil the new airline’s first-ever in-flight look, which includes signature pieces from Canadian designers such as John Fluevog, who created their custom shoes, and Marie C Design who designed the scarves and ties. Maybelline New York’s lead makeup artist Grace Lee developed the fresh and approachable beauty look while Ontario’s Cobmex Apparel is behind the women’s sweater sets and the men’s cardigans.
Air Canada rouge's fun-loving staff celebrated the launch of service today between Toronto and Orlando today with special Mickey and Minnie Mouse gifts for all customers onboard the inaugural flight. Air Canada Rouge will offer more flights daily between the two cities than any other Canadian carrier.