Air Canada, in partnership with its employees, will conduct its business in a manner that ensures the health and safety of its employees, customers, the general public, its contractors, agents, subsidiary, and associated companies while meeting its obligations under all applicable regulations:
We will accomplish this through a Safety Management System, which ensures:
- Active involvement of management, employees and Safety & Health Committees.
- Continual development, monitoring and improvement of effective safety practices.
- Appropriate training and education programs.
- An inspection and audit process that provides feedback and results in timely corrective action.
- A safety performance system that provides timely feedback to all employees.
- A commitment to the communication and promotion of safe work practices and processes.
Employees will, as a condition of employment, commit to the principle that:
SAFETY IS EVERYONE'S RESPONSIBILITY
President & CEO Air Canada