Air Canada operates more non-stop flights on more routes between the United States and Canada than any other carrier.
Air Canada is Canada's largest domestic and international airline serving more than 220 destinations on six continents. Canada's flag carrier is among the 20 largest airlines in the world and in 2018 served nearly 51 million customers. Air Canada provides scheduled passenger service directly to 64 Canadian cities, 60 destinations in the United States and 98 cities in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Mexico and South America.
The following are select highlights of Air Canada's extensive network between the United States and Canada:
- New York: Air Canada and Air Canada Express serve La Guardia and Newark with up to 110 non-stop flights per day (including codeshare flights with their partner United Airlines) to and from seven Canadian cities: Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and Halifax.
- Chicago: Air Canada, Air Canada Express and codeshare partner United Airlines operate up to 82 non-stop flights per day to and from Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Quebec City and Halifax.
- Boston: Air Canada and Air Canada Express operate up to 38 non-stop flights per day between Boston and Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Halifax and Vancouver.
- Washington D.C.: Air Canada, Air Canada Express and codeshare partner United Airlines serve three airports in the capital region: National, Dulles and Baltimore, with up to 56 non-stop flights per day to and from three Canadian cities: Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa.
- California: Air Canada, Air Canada Express, Air Canada Rouge and codeshare partner United Airlines serve five airports in California – San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose and Sacramento – from five Canadian cities: Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal and Edmonton with up to 108 non-stop flights per day.
- Florida: Air Canada, Air Canada Express and Air Canada Rouge serve five airports in Florida year-round - Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville (plus three more in winter - West Palm Beach, Fort Myers and Sarasota) - with up to 66 non-stop flights per day in winter to and from Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Halifax.
Air Canada extends the reach of its network within the United States by offering customers flights on a codeshare basis with its Star Alliance partner United to 171 cities in the U.S. via connecting points including Chicago, Houston, Newark, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver and Dulles.
Modern, efficient and convenient gateways between the U.S. and Canada
Air Canada's hubs in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Calgary have all been upgraded to offer our customers safe, easy, connections and a customer-friendly travel experience.
Centralized in a single terminal, Air Canada's hubs in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Calgary are convenient gateways to and from the U.S., offering seamless connections for passengers travelling anywhere in our global network. When travelling from the U.S. through these hubs and onwards to Europe or Asia, the seamless connection process means you don't need to go through customs, pick up your bags or transfer terminals. Simply walk to your next departure gate!
Inflight comfort and entertainment
Air Canada offers over 600 hours of free, on demand entertainment through personal seat-back entertainment systems. Watch movies, TV programming and music on demand, including prior to take-off and while landing, Standard 110V electrical outlets and USB ports are available at arm's reach for all customers.
Air Canada offers access to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges exclusively to Aeroplan Elite Status Members and passengers travelling in Business Class.
Making travel simpler begins at aircanada.com
Air Canada offers the convenience of web check-in service. Customers holding an electronic ticket can use Air Canada's online web check-in service to obtain their boarding cards before arriving at the airport. This service is available for flights departing from all major U.S. airports, as well as all flights within Canada and all flights departing from Canada.
At mobile.aircanada.com, a growing array of mobile services is available. Customers can now check their flight status in advance of going to the airport and check-in using our mobile check-in, via mobile.aircanada.com, and further enhancements are on the way.
Worldwide, aircanada.com websites are available in 23 countries and seven languages, offering Air Canada products plus access to localized services in local currencies. There is, of course, a US edition.
The right fare for you
Air Canada's website provides instant access to the largest selection available fares. Air Canada has bundled travel benefits including change flexibility, upgrade eligibility. You'll earn Aeroplan points and Status Qualifying Miles on all our award-winning flights. And, you'll always find our lowest prices, guaranteed at aircanada.com.
Air Canada is the only international network carrier in North America to receive a Four-Star ranking according to independent U.K. research firm Skytrax that ranked Air Canada in a worldwide survey of more than 20 million airline passengers as Best Airline in North America in 2018 for the second consecutive year, and seventh time in the last nine years.
Aeroplan Elite Status
The Aeroplan Elite Status program is designed to enhance the travel experiences of our most frequent flyers. Open to world travellers, businesspeople, adventurers, dreamers, doers and curious people like you, Elite status is your ticket to an ever-growing world of experiences. More information on earning and tiers is available at aircanada.com/elite
Air Canada is a founding member of Star Alliance, the world's most comprehensive global airline network. With 28-member airlines, Star Alliance serves 1,317 airports in 193 countries, and provides reciprocal frequent flyer benefits including lounge and priority services. In co-operation with its Star Alliance partners, Air Canada offers customers access to over 1, 000 airport lounges worldwide.