You DO NOT need to claim your checked baggage if you are arriving from one of the following countries:
* Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Huatulco, San Jose del Cabo, Zihuatanejo
** London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow
- Upon arrival in Toronto, follow purple signage for Connections and D gates.
- Upon entering Canada Customs, enter your details at one of the self-serve kiosks. Once complete, present your Customs Receipt, ArriveCAN receipt, and documentation to a Border Services officer for verification.
- Once you clear Canada Customs:
- you DO NOT need to retrieve your checked baggage if you are arriving from one of the countries listed above.
- If your country or specified city is not listed, you MUST retrieve your checked baggage.
- Depending on the country you are arriving from, you may be subject to additional security screening.
- Follow the purple signage to Domestic Departures and proceed to your departure gate.
Click image to enlarge