Elevating the travel experience across your journey
We’re introducing a comprehensive suite of improvements throughout our cabins
More offerings. Better travel.
No matter where or why you travel, comfort and convenience are paramount, and the little luxuries can make all the difference. With that in mind, we’re introducing a wide range of improvements with something for everyone, from upgraded Economy dining to more in-flight entertainment and connectivity options, as well as enriched premium offerings.
IFE & connectivity
We’re increasing our in-flight entertainment and Wi-Fi offering to provide you with even more ways to enjoy your flight.
In 2023, you’ll be able to access more than 25% additional hours of onboard entertainment content on Air Canada flights, as well as exciting new features on select aircraft. These will include:
- Live TV to watch your favourite sports event or stay on top of the news even while you’re in the air
- Bluetooth audio connectivity
- Tail and belly cameras for an outside view throughout the flight
Starting November 1, 2022, Premium Rouge customers can enjoy complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, the fastest in-flight in Canada.
- High-speed Wi-Fi is available on the entire Air Canada Rouge fleet and on nearly 90% of our Air Canada mainline fleet
- All Air Canada Rouge customers can continue to access a large selection of complimentary movies and TV shows through the 'Entertainment on Demand' section of the onboard portal
Economy Class cabin
We’re elevating your in-flight dining experience when travelling in our Economy Class cabin.
- On international flights departing from Canada, you’ll enjoy an upgraded selection of meals, including a hot casserole dish from renowned Chef Jérôme Ferrer
- On international flights to and from China, Europe, India, Japan, the Middle East, South America, and the South Pacific, we’re adding regional appetizers to complement your meal. These can include either soba noodles, chaat, hummus and vegetables, cheese or marinated cucumber salad
- A new dessert service will be offered with your coffee or tea on all international flights
Travelling within North America or to a sunny destination? Choose from new and returning favourites on our Air Canada Bistro menu, including:
- Air Canada exclusives such as brioche bagel smoked salmon sandwiches, fresh salads and vegan meal and snack options like our new spiced chickpea wrap and farro salad
- A proud offering of many local Canadian products including Blondies treats made by Ontario-based Good to Go, black truffle Monterey Jack made by Bothwell Cheese in Manitoba and cheese pizza made by Rustica in Quebec