Discover the Air Canada CaféTM
Take a break from the crowds to relax, recharge and refuel
Whether you're short on time and want a quick and healthy pre-flight snack and coffee or want to sit back and relax with a glass of wine or beer, the Air Canada Café is the perfect pit stop for travellers on the go at one of Toronto's two airports.
Where to find our Cafés
NEWAspire | Air Canada Café is now at Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
Air Canada, in collaboration with Aspire, Swissport’s premium lounge brand, welcomes customers to discover the new Air Canada Café, located in Toronto’s downtown travel hub. Come take a break at this newly designed space before your flight and enjoy:
- Complimentary beverages and a range of coffees
- Central bar with premium alcohol and specialty drinks for purchase
- Hot and cold food prepared by local chefs
- 4,000+ sq. ft. of space to relax, with complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and charging stations
- A private meeting room and a quiet workspace
Air Canada Café at Toronto Pearson International Airport
Conveniently located steps away from the domestic gates, our flagship Air Canada Café is proud to have received the Grands Prix du Design 2020 Award in the Café category. Stop in to check it out and enjoy:
- Complimentary beverages and specialty coffees
- Plated hot and cold food, as well as a selection of wine and beer
- Grab ‘n’ Go snacks for when you’re in a rush
- TVs broadcasting live news and sports
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and charging stations
Air Canada Café features
Get your caffeine fix
Whether it's cold brew, nitro, espresso or a macchiato – we have coffees for every taste. And if it’s something a little stronger you’re looking for, we have beers and wine as part of our menu. All beverages are complimentary, save for a selection of premium drinks available for purchase at our Billy Bishop location.
Grab food on the go
When you’re short of time but need to eat, pick up one of our hot appetizers and snacks. You’ll find these ready to eat, along with a selection of grab and go goodies, such as artisanal sandwiches, salads, Greenhouse organic cold-pressed juices , premium pastries and specialty coffees on offer.
Connect, work, relax
Your one-stop shop for a pre-flight recharge, our Cafés are a convenient way to relax before take-off. Make use of the wireless chargers for your devices , catch up on live news and sports, or if you're working in transit, make the most of a quiet workspace and complimentary, high-speed Wi-Fi.
Our Air Canada Cafés are reserved exclusively for those departing on a domestic confirmed Air Canada flight in Business Class or Premium Rouge, for Aeroplan Super Elite, 75K, 50K, and Star Alliance® Gold members, and for select Aeroplan Credit Cardholders. Eligible cards are:
- TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Card
- CIBC Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Card
- American Express®* Aeroplan® Reserve Card
- American Express®* Aeroplan® Business Reserve Card
- American Express®* Aeroplan® Corporate Reserve Card
Learn more about your TD, CIBC and American Express Aeroplan Credit Card terms and conditions and benefits.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Air Canada Café soon!
How to access the Air Canada Café at Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
Gate 1, Domestic Terminal
Hours of Operation:
05:30 - 20:30 daily
How to access the Toronto Pearson International Airport Air Canada Café
Toronto Pearson International Airport
Prime location facing Gate D20
Hours of Operation:
05:00 - 21:30 daily