Let us connect and entertain you
Experience our award-winning in-flight entertainment, high-speed Wi-Fi, and exciting features for the most enjoyable and connected travel experience in the skies.
New features ready for take-off
Enjoy two free* months of Apple Fitness+
Take a mid-flight meditation break, then continue your fitness journey after you land with Apple Fitness+. *Terms apply.Redeem nowExternal site which may not meet accessibility guidelines and/or language preferences.
Watch Apple Originals on board now
Enjoy hours of star-studded, award-winning series and films in-flight now. Plus, new and returning Apple TV+ subscribers get two free* months. Terms apply.Redeem nowExternal site which may not meet accessibility guidelines and/or language preferences.
New: Audible Family Listens channel now on board
Listen to timeless classics like Anne of Green Gables and more. Plus, get two months of Audible for free*. Terms apply.Redeem nowExternal site which may not meet accessibility guidelines and/or language preferences.
Free texting for Aeroplan Members
Message friends, family and colleagues over Wi-Fi, while you fly. Sponsored by Bell.Learn more
Say bon voyage to boredom
Sit back, relax, and stream newly released movies, classic films and current TV shows, or curate the soundtrack to your flight with a huge library of music, radio, and podcasts to enjoy.
Want to check up on your social networks? We’ve got you covered with the fastest Wi-Fi in Canada.
Award winning entertainment
At the APEX 2023 Passenger Choice Awards, customers across more than 600 airlines, and on nearly a million flights around the world voted Air Canada as the best in-flight entertainment in North America.
This Airbus 321 is now taking you to new heights
Our first upgraded Airbus 321 has been redesigned with industry-leading technology that we’re testing, including exterior cameras, Bluetooth audio compatibility, and free high-speed internet sponsored by Bell. Keep an eye out for FIN #451 for this elevated experience, with more to come in the future.
Soar, surf and stay connected to those you love on the ground with our high-speed in-flight Wi-Fi, available on most Air Canada flights and all Air Canada Rouge flights.
Free texting for Aeroplan Members. Sponsored by Bell.
To use free texting, make sure you add your Aeroplan number to your booking before you complete your check-in. You can use: Apple’s iMessage, Meta’s Messenger and WhatsApp, Messages by Google, WeChat, LINE, KakaoTalk, Telegram, Tencent QQ, and Rakuten’s Viber. Please note that photos, videos and attachments are not supported.
Buy before you fly
Purchase your Wi-Fi passes in advance, and you’ll save compared to purchasing onboard. Choose from 1-hour, one-way or monthly passes, and enjoy all the wonders of the Web and your social networks in the air.
Passes start from $6.50.Buy now and save
Getting Wi-Fi has never been easier.
You can now use your Aeroplan points to purchase Wi-Fi and
stay connected from takeoff to landing.
When on board, simply choose a Wi-Fi pass priced in points, sign in to your Aeroplan account, and redeem for Wi-Fi access. Not yet an Aeroplan member? Sign up today
Air Canada Rouge Wi-Fi
With Air Canada Rouge, purchase your Wi-Fi passes the same as any Air Canada flight, unless you're flying in Premium Rouge, where you'll enjoy complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi directly on your own personal device!
Learn more about flying Air Canada Rouge.
Find out if Wi-Fi is available on your next flight*
* We’re only able to show Wi-Fi availability for the next five days. Please check back later if the information for your flight is not listed yet.
An ever-growing connected fleet
As part of our commitment to our customers, we are adding Wi-Fi service to more aircraft in our fleet all the time. Check out our progress below.
How to connect
- 1In your settings, set device to Airplane mode and enable Wi-Fi.
- 2Connect to the "ACWiFi.com" network.
- 3Open your browser and type "acwifi.com" in the address bar and follow the prompts to connect.
Stay charged during the flight
Our aircraft are outfitted with power outlets at every Business Class and Air Canada Signature Class seat, and on select Economy Class seats. USB ports for charging are available at every seat.
Supported devices and browsers
Air Canada Wi-Fi works on Wi-Fi-enabled devices that run Android®, Apple®, Blackberry® and Windows® platforms. Supported Web browsers are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer (8+), Microsoft Edge and Safari.
Enjoy complimentary access to PressReader
With your Wi-Fi purchase, you’ll get complimentary access to 7,000+ magazines and newspapers through the PressReader app.
Terms and Conditions
Wi-Fi Terms and Conditions
- Voice Service (including Voice over IP) is not supported.
- Any liability for damage to the passenger caused by loss of information or data is rejected by the airline. In the case of misuse or manipulation, any liability is rejected by the airline. Even within the nationwide coverage area, there are several factors that may interfere with actual service, quality, and availability—including the ability to initiate, validate and maintain an in-flight connection. These factors include, but are not limited to, network changes, aircraft and network traffic volume, service outages, technical limitations, signal strength and other conditions.
- Wi-Fi access is only available on select North American and international Air Canada-operated flights.
- Wi-Fi access prices vary depending on your destination, the duration of your flight and the type of access you require. The prices listed here are exclusive to pre-flight offers and may not reflect on-board price lists. All prices listed here are in CAD and do not include taxes and other fees.
Free Texting Terms and conditions:
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the free texting service:
- Free texting is a service extended to Aeroplan members on flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, and Air Canada Express which are equipped with in-flight Wi-Fi (" Texting Service").
- To benefit from the Texting Service, Aeroplan members must add their Aeroplan number during the Air Canada booking or check-in process.
- To connect to the Texting Service on a flight, Aeroplan members must follow the Get Connected instructions listed above.
- Aeroplan members must have a smartphone already equipped with Apple’s iMessage, Meta’s Messenger and WhatsApp, Messages by Google, WeChat, LINE, KakaoTalk, Telegram, Tencent QQ, and/or Rakuten’s Viber prior to connecting to the Texting Service.
- Purchase of in-flight Wi-Fi is not required to use the Texting Service.
- Texting Service is only available during the period when Air Canada Wi-Fi is accessible.
- Texting Service will not support the transmission and/or receipt of photos, videos, VoIP, attachments, or SMS.
- Loyalty members of United MileagePlus, Lufthansa Group Miles & More and Emirates Skywards can also benefit from the Texting Service when their account numbers are associated with an Air Canada booking.
- Any liability for damage to the passenger caused by loss of information or data is rejected by Air Canada. In the case of misuse or manipulation, any liability is rejected by Air Canada. Even within the nationwide coverage area, there are several factors that may interfere with actual service, quality and availability—including the ability to initiate, validate and maintain an in-flight connection. These factors include, but are not limited to, network changes, aircraft and network traffic volume, service outages, technical limitations, signal strength and other conditions.
The view from your seat just got bigger. We've added nearly 95% more entertainment, including Live TV channels, more binge-worthy shows, movies in over 15 languages and over 2,500 hours of quality entertainment.
With 420+ movies, 1,000+ tv episodes, and 130+ music albums, get ready to enjoy the best programming from boarding to landing.
Air Canada Rouge entertainment
On Air Canada Rouge flights, you can access your in-flight entertainment on your own personal device. And no need to download another app – enjoy our in-flight entertainment via your Web browser after take-off.
Learn more about flying Air Canada Rouge.
The entertainment you love
Indulge in shows, movies, audiobooks and podcasts with our premier collaborations.