On your next International Economy Class flight, you’ll enjoy complimentary wines, spirits and meals. Plus, you’ll have hours of on-demand entertainment at your fingertips.
- A personal 8.9" touch-screen TV* (9" on Boeing 787-8 aircraft)
- Hundreds of hours of top-rated entertainment
- A complimentary hot meal accompanied by a selection of wines and spirits
- In-seat power for your laptop
- Single-pin audio jack for your own headset or free headphones – yours to keep after the flight
- A USB port for charging
- An adjustable, foldable headrest for a better sleeping position, as well as a comfortable pillow and blanket
- Ambient mood lighting to ease jet lag and individual reading light
- A complimentary copy of our award-winning enRoute magazine Opens in New Window
- Convenient duty-free shopping
Meals & Beverages
Simplicity of good taste
Sit back, relax, and enjoy our menus in Economy Class on International flights. We want to make your flight with us a pleasurable one. All international Economy Class flights feature a hot meal after take-off with additional services varying, depending on flight times and routing.
Enjoy a complimentary selection of wine, spirits, and nonalcoholic beverages.
When you travel on a direct International flight that includes a stop in a Canadian city, you will be offered a complimentary snack and a complimentary meal item on the domestic portion of your flight. For example, if you’re travelling from Toronto to Hong Kong with a stop in Vancouver, your complimentary snack and meal will be offered to you on the Toronto-Vancouver portion of your itinerary.
Please enter your flight information above to get started.
It’s more than just savings of up to 40%
Enjoy a duty-free shopping experience in the air or from home before you fly. Our collection of high-quality duty-free products features best-selling fragrances for women and men, designer jewellery and timepieces, skincare and cosmetic essentials, as well as the finest spirits and gourmet snacks.
*Orders must be placed at least 4 business days before take-off.