The following flights will be operated by Omni Air International on behalf of Air Canada between June 2 and July 31, 2019:
|New Flight Number||Previous Flight Number||From||To||Departure||Arrival||Effective Dates|
|June 2 to July 31, 2019|
|AC2410||AC518||Honolulu||Vancouver||21:55||06:40 (next day)||June 2 to July 31, 2019|
|AC2413||AC537||Vancouver||Kahului/Maui||17:15||20:45||June 4 to July 30, 2019|
|AC2412||AC536||Kahului/Maui||Vancouver||22:10||06:40 (next day)||June 4 to July 30, 2019|
Kindly note that:
About your Ticket
- If you purchased your ticket no later than May 7th, 2019, you have the option to rebook on another flight, free of charge, provided:
- the origin, destination and cabin you originally selected remain the same and
- you rebook your flight within 90 days of your original departure date.
- You may also cancel your flight without penalty for a full refund.
- All seat fees will be automatically refunded within 30 days of travel.
At the Airport
- You may check in for your flight online, using the Air Canada Mobile App or at an airport check-in kiosk.
- You can also proceed directly to the Air Canada check-in counters. Air Canada staff will be available there to assist you upon arrival.
All eligible customers may access the Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge at Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
Eligible customers departing Honolulu may access the United Club lounge at Honolulu International Airport (HNL).
- If you purchased an Air Canada Business Class ticket, you will be seated in Omni Air International Business Class and will receive Air Canada North America Business Class service, including complimentary meals and bar.
- If you are seated in Economy Class, you will receive Air Canada Bistro service. Complimentary coffee, tea and non-alcoholic beverages will be available.
The Omni Air International aircraft is equipped with individual in-flight entertainment screens at each seat.
- These new scheduled flights are automatically eligible for the accumulation of Aeroplan Miles, Altitude Qualifying Miles and Altitude Qualifying Segments, as well as to mileage or status earning capabilities with any participating program partner, subject to the mileage accumulation policies of Air Canada.