Discount : "Discount
Expiry date : Expiry date
- See eligible routes
This flight is with another airline. The scheduled flight information is being provided, as real-time flight status results are not available.
Departed Estimated -
Arrived Estimated -
Estimated - Delayed
Estimated - Delayed
Air Canada flight information 1 888 422-7533
Marseille is a great getaway to discover the breathtaking beauty of the Provence region, including Arles, and Aix en Provence.
From the glittering coastline and vibrant Vieux-Port, to the boutique shopping and delicious dining, Marseille offers a modern vibe along with old-world charm.
Book by August 6, 2019 and extend your summer with our sale on non-stop flights to Marseille via Montreal, offered until November.
Marseille isn't just pastis, a melodious accent and cicadas… but also a modern and appealing city that surprises plenty of visitors!
With a historic walk through the Panier quarter or the contemporary architecture in the Euroméditerranée district, over 26 centuries are on offer.
Did you know that in Marseille, you can hike or swim in the Calanques National Park, just a few miles from the city centre, walk up to Notre Dame de la Garde to enjoy the panorama, visit La Cité Radieuse - Le Corbusier (a UNESCO World Heritage site), enjoy the local beaches, visit the Mucem, shopping in the city centre and have an "apéro" (pre-dinner drink) on a café terrace? … and much else besides!
To visit the city and save money, don't forget the Marseille Pass
In the sunshine of a wonderful climate, Aix is a city whose elegance is revealed in lively streets and squares. Here, history is the setting for everyday life that blends the fun of shopping with the noble heritage, the pleasure of a cafe terrace with architectural beauty, a stroll through the town with Baroque splendor.
Aix is a mosaic of bright pictures, with the colors of festivities and traditions, Provençal markets, sun-ripened foods, country walks and many leisure activities…
In the colors of Cézanne: you will actually get to know the painter among the places and landscapes which marked the life and work of the father of modern painting.
Our city is welcoming at any time, and offers so much to see, experience and discover.
Arles in Provence, an old but contemporary city
Arles has received the French label “city of art and history” and is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage list for its historic center and all the Roman and Romanesque monuments as well for the Camargue, a member of the World network of biosphere Reserves. As a city of Photography (50.International Photography Festival and national photography school) Arles reveals above all that exceptional luminosity which inspired Van Gogh, Picasso or Clergue and attracted other artists.
Arles becomes a cultural landmark: after the Vincent van Gogh Foundation, the coming Art and Research Center with a building designed by Frank Gehry for the Arles Luma Foundation will be inaugurated in spring 2019.
About this offer
- Seats are limited and subject to availability.
- All prices displayed are in Canadian dollars, per person, and include air transportation charges and taxes, fees and charges.
- The complete breakdown of your fare, with all surcharges, taxes, fees and charges is available on the Review Flight Details page.
- Fees for optional services are available on our Baggage Fees and Optional Services page.
- Certain international destinations may have taxes, fees or charges that must be paid at the point of origin or at departure. Please contact the nearest foreign government office of the country/region you plan to visit for definitive, up-to-date information.
- Some itineraries may require connections. Itineraries for which direct flights exist may also be offered through connections, which may have higher or different total prices due to varying air transportation charges as well as taxes, fees and charges.
- Unless otherwise stated, flights are operated by: Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge® or an Air Canada Express® partner airline (Jazz Aviation LP, Sky Regional Airlines Inc. or Exploits Valley Air Services); a Star Alliance® member such as Lufthansa, United or Swiss; or a United Express partner airline (Cape Air, CommutAir, ExpressJet, GoJet Airlines, Mesa Airlines, Republic Airlines, SkyWest Airlines, Trans States Airlines).
Canadian destinations: Fares indicated are ONE-WAY.
U.S. destinations: Fares indicated are ONE-WAY.
SUN destinations: Fares indicated are ONE-WAY. Fares are subject to government approval. Final price may vary given different connection points.
International destinations: Fares indicated are ROUND-TRIP (Unless otherwise indicated). Fares are subject to government approval. Final price may vary given different connection points.
Baggage policy – Economy Class :
Travel within Canada:
A fee of up to $30-35* (CAD) per direction is charged for the first checked bag, and a fee of up to $50-$59* (CAD/USD) is charged for the second checked bag.
Transborder travel between Canada and the U.S. (includes Hawaii):
A fee of up to $30-35* (CAD/USD) per direction is charged for the first checked bag, and a fee of up to $50-$59* (CAD/USD) per direction is charged for the second checked bag on flights between Canada and the U.S. See complete details on baggage allowance at aircanada.com/baggage A different fee may be charged for checked bags by Air Canada partners on the flights they operate
Caribbean & Mexico:
A fee of up to $30-35* (CAD/USD) per direction is charged for the first checked bag, and a fee of up to $50-$59* (CAD/USD) per direction is charged for the second checked bag on flights between Canada and the Caribbean and Mexico (exceptions may apply). See complete details on baggage allowance at aircanada.com/baggage. A different fee may be charged for checked bag by Air Canada partners on the flights they operate.
A fee of up to $60* (CAD/USD) per direction is charged for the first checked bag, and a fee of up to $100 (CAD/USD) per direction is charged for the second checked bag on flights between Canada and most international destinations (exceptions may apply). See complete details on baggage allowance at aircanada.com/baggage. A different fee may be charged for checked bags by Air Canada partners on the flights they operate.
* Exception: Tickets issued before August 21st, 2018: 1st bag $25 / 2nd bag $35 (CAD/USD) per direction.