Ready to get even more out of your summer travels?
Fly round trip or two one-way segments to select destinations in Canada or the U.S. this summer and you’ll return home with tons of Bonus Aeroplan® Miles.
Choose your destination and get packing!
In Economy fares
In Premium Economy, Premium Rouge, Air Canada Signature and Business Class
From any Canadian city we depart from to:
- Vancouver (YVR)
- Calgary (YYC)
- Edmonton (YEG)
- Winnipeg (YWG)
- Halifax (YHZ)
- St. John’s (YYT)
- Victoria (YYJ)
- Saskatoon (YXE)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Diego (SAN)
- San Jose (SJC)
- Sacramento (SMF)
- Portland (PDX)
- Boston (BOS)
- Houston (IAH)
- LaGuardia (LGA)
- Newark (EWR)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Washington D.C. (DCA)
- Nashville (BNA)
- Maui (OGG)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
Register below and book by July 12, 2019.
Travel by September 30, 2019.
Terms and conditions
To qualify for this promotion:
- You must be an Aeroplan Member. If you are not an Aeroplan Member, you can visit the Aeroplan web site (www.aeroplan.com) and enroll today. Membership is free.
- You must register for this offer between June 25, 2019 and July 12, 2019. A one-time registration is required and can be completed on this page.
- Subject to the fare option purchased, either 100% or 200% Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be awarded for eligible flights flown for new bookings only made between June 25, 2019 and July 12, 2019 by 19:59 Eastern Time inclusively, for travel on eligible flights between June 25, 2019 and September 30, 2019.
- To qualify as new, the booking must have been created for the first time during the eligible promotional period, with a new reference number. Any booking made prior to the start of the promotion that is subsequently changed to include travel dates within the qualifying travel period will not be considered a new booking that is eligible for the promotion.
- The Bonus Aeroplan Miles for this offer will only be credited to the first passenger whose Aeroplan Number is listed (appended) on the reservation. Should this passenger cancel his/her flights, the Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be awarded to the next passenger whose Aeroplan Number is listed, which is now the first listed on the reservation.
- Only valid on eligible scheduled direct flights within Canada, and between Canada and the U.S., operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge®, and Air Canada Express® for travel between June 25, 2019 and September 30, 2019.
- To qualify for the 100% or 200% Bonus Aeroplan Miles, the eligible round trips or two one-way segments must be travelled in the following eligible fare options:
100% Bonus Aeroplan Miles – Economy Basic, Economy Standard, Economy Flex, comfort, and Economy Latitude.
200% Bonus Aeroplan Miles – Premium Economy lowest, Premium Economy flexible,Premium Rouge, Business Class lowest, Business Class flexible.
- For example, for itineraries booked in an Economy Flex fare option, 100% of the bonus mileage will be assessed for every two segments. When booking an Economy Flex fare option and travelling from Toronto Pearson (YYZ) to Edmonton (YEG), basic mile accumulation of 100% amounts to 1,670 Aeroplan Miles per segment, for a total of 3,340 Aeroplan Miles per round-trip. Based on the 100% Bonus Aeroplan Miles promotion, a member would earn an additional 3,340 Bonus Aeroplan Miles, which is based on the accrual percentage when purchasing an Economy Flex fare. For more information regarding earning Aeroplan Miles, please click here
- Depending on the fare class purchased, either 100% or 200% Aeroplan Miles will be applied exclusively towards miles earned based on the distance flown as per the fare mileage accrual rule. The class of service bonus miles and miles earned in conjunction with the Altitude Bonus Select Privileges are excluded.
- For flight segments not wholly travelled within the same cabin, a total of 150% will be credited, which is a combination of both the 100% and 200% Bonus Aeroplan Miles offers. For example, if departing from Montreal (YUL) to Vancouver (YVR) in the economy cabin, however returning to Montreal (YUL) from Vancouver (YVR) in the business class cabin, members will be credited a total of 6,864 bonus miles for these two segments, that is 2,288 bonus miles for the economy class segment and 4,576 bonus miles for the business class segment.
- To be eligible to receive the Bonus Aeroplan Miles, you must provide your Aeroplan number when completing your purchase.
- A minimum of one round trip or two one-way segments is required to earn and qualify for the 100% or 200% Bonus Aeroplan Miles.
- Valid on published fares and Flight Passes which are eligible for Aeroplan mile accumulation. Offer is not valid when travelling on an Air Canada Unlimited Flight Pass.
- Not valid on published fares that do not allow for Aeroplan mile accumulation.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles are not Altitude Qualifying Miles and do not count towards Air Canada Altitude.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be credited up to three weeks after the qualifying flights are completed.
- Upgraded flight segments (eUpgrades, Last minute paid upgrades, Star Alliance Upgrade Awards, etc.) will be tracked for this promotion based on the eligibility of the original fare purchased.
- Aeroplan Flight Rewards are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles cannot be sold and are non-transferable. They have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if unused.
Offer is subject to change at Air Canada’s sole discretion without notice; other conditions and restrictions may apply.