It Pays to Fly with Air Canada This Spring!
GET UP TO $250 CASH BACK*
The world is opening up again and now you can enjoy a little extra when you book a Flex fare or higher with Air Canada!
Spend $3,000 or more on flights for your employees and you’ll automatically be qualified to receive a cashback.
Along with enjoying award-winning service in Flex, Comfort, Latitude, Premium Economy or Business Class, you’ll get cash back, up to $250, in the form of an Air Canada eGift Card.
This limited-time offer applies to travel to U.S., Atlantic, Pacific and Latin American/Sun destinations.
Hurry! This is a limited-time offer.
April 24 and May 9, 2022
April 24 and July 24, 2022
Not an Air Canada for Business member?
1. This offer is available to Canadian- and US- registered companies enrolled in the Air Canada for Business program. Eligible companies which spend CAD $3,000 or more* on Eligible Flight Bookings (as defined in section 2 below) during the Offer Period will qualify to receive an Air Canada eGift Card in the amount set forth in the table below.
*The amount of the Air Canada eGift Card will be calculated based on the aggregate amount of the base fares of all Eligible Flight Bookings made during the Offer Period by the company, exclusive of all taxes, surcharges, and any additional fees, and is calculated once all flights have been completed. For clarity, the amount is calculated based on the amount spent by each eligible company (not division) and only one Air Canada eGift card will be awarded per company.
|Spend (in CAD)||Gift card (in CAD)|
2. ”Eligible Flight Bookings” means:
- a. Eligible Fares on Eligible Scheduled Flights booked on the Air Canada for Business website or through the Air Canada for Business dedicated support desk.
- b. Booked between 12:01 a.m. ET on April 24, 2022 until 11:59 p.m. ET on May 9, 2022 (the “Offer Period”).
- c. Travel must take place within the following period: April 24, 2022 and July 24, 2022.
- d. Booking must be for one round-trip or two one-way trips departing and returning to the same airport.
- e. “Eligible Fares” means Economy Flex, comfort, Latitude, Premium Economy, Premium Rouge, and Business Class, or a combination of these fares.
- f. “Eligible Scheduled Flights” means flights operated by Air Canada (including flights operated under the Air Canada Express™ banner and operated by Air Canada Rouge™) between Canada to/from Eligible Destinations.
- g. “Eligible Destinations” means U.S., Atlantic, Pacific, and Latin America/Sun destinations.
- Flight Pass purchases and credit bookings are not included in the calculation of the amount spent on Eligible Flight Bookings.
- The minimum value of the Air Canada eGift Card for this offer is $50; the maximum amount that will be issued per eligible company is $250.
- For complete Air Canada eGift Card terms and conditions, please visit: http://www.aircanada.com/en/giftcard/tc.html
- The primary administrator of companies which qualify for this offer will receive an email from “Buyatab” no later than August 24, 2022, informing them that they will be receiving an Air Canada eGift Card, as well as other relevant details (e.g. method of delivery).
- Offer is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- If this Offer is not running as planned for any reason, including infection by compute virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, pandemic or any other causes beyond
® Air Canada and the Air Canada maple leaf logo are registered trademarks of Air Canada
® Aeroplan is a registered trademark of Aeroplan Inc.