Exclusively for corporate partners, elevate your Air Canada experience with perks for your leisure travel.
To start enjoying your corporate leisure perks, please enter your details below to receive your personal promotion code for use across aircanada.com and partner sites.
You have successfully registered for an Air Canada Corporate discount.
Please check your inbox for your exclusive leisure discount code.
The email address you submitted does not meet the requirements for the leisure discount. Please check and try again, or contact your corporate travel/procurement manager for help.
Corporate Preferred Program - Leisure (the “Program”) - Recognition for corporate clients
- The Program is a complimentary program by invitation only, designed to reward enterprises for business travel.
- Subject to the terms below, the Program may allow eligible employees of Air Canada’s corporate clients with Promotion Codes for discounts on all published fares on aircanada.com for Air Canada, Air Canada rouge and/or Air Canada Express-operated flights only and excludes Base Fares on all markets.
- Eligible employees of corporate clients may generate up to a maximum of four (4) unique promotional codes (“Promotional Codes”) per year. Each Promotional Code can be used for one booking (one way or round trip/multi-city itinerary) and for a maximum of 9 passengers including the employee.
- If a traveler is eligible to receive higher benefits by virtue of ticket class or Aeroplan membership status, those benefits will either enhance or take precedence over the Program.
The Program is open upon invitation only to employees of corporate clients of Air Canada traveling for leisure purposes who have a working corporate email address with a company identified as an Air Canada corporate client.
The following terms and conditions apply to Promotional Codes granted under the Program:
- The individual generating the Promotional Code must also be reserved on the booking made with the Promotional Code.
- Promotional Codes may not be transferred to any other person.
- Tickets must be purchased through aircanada.com.
- Flight reservation is subject to availability.
- Applicable taxes, fees, charges and surcharges are not discounted.
- Once the tickets have been issued, origin and destination cannot be changed.
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, promotions, certificates or coupons.
- The Program is a non-contractual value benefit available to select eligible corporate accounts.
- The participation of any corporate account in the Program is solely at the discretion of Air Canada.
- This Program is for personal leisure use only. It is prohibited to sell or trade the Promotional Codes or otherwise use them for personal or commercial gain. In addition to any recourse available to Air Canada, Air Canada may cancel any Promotional Code in the event it determines that use of the Promotional Code violates these terms and conditions or otherwise violates any applicable laws and regulations. Any violation of the Program terms and conditions may entail the repayment of the value of any gain, among other administrative penalties.
- Air Canada reserves the right to modify or cancel this Program at any time at its discretion and without notice.
Re-Booking (changes and cancellations)
- In order to make changes to your booking, retrieve your booking on aircanada.com or communicate with Air Canada’s call center.