Air Canada Corporate Rewards is a comprehensive program designed to help companies save on business travel, earn rewards and enjoy exclusive member services every time they book with Air Canada and Lufthansa Group* carriers.
Thanks to our intuitive online tool, it is easier than ever to book business travel, reserve cars, manage and share itineraries, and keep track of both travel expenses and program rewards.
Check out the latest enhancements that have been made to the program.
The Air Canada Corporate Rewards program is designed to help your company manage business travel arrangements and expenses while enjoying savings and rewards every time you book travel with Air Canada and Lufthansa Group* carriers. What's more, your company will have exclusive access to a comprehensive and easy-to-use online tool tailored to help you make the most of business travel.
Manage and Track your Trips Online
Manage your company's travel expenses more efficiently, and track rewards at the same time with our easy to use online tool:
- Book Air Canada and Lufthansa Group* flights
- Book car rentals with Avis and Budget
- Keep track of travel expenses with detailed reports
- Manage corporate and individual traveller profiles
- Create users and designate a Program Administrator, travel arrangers and travellers
- Export itinerary information to the Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Continue to earn Aeroplan® Miles and Altitude Qualifying Miles for car and air reservations
- Benefit from exclusive discounts, perks and promotional offers
Keep track with reports
Your company is always in control thanks to our intuitive tracking and reporting tool, which tracks all of your employee's travel bookings so you can focus on more important tasks.
With the click of a button, your assigned Administrators can track company expenses for both air and car bookings, and produce personalized reports to suit your company's needs: you'll get a complete overview of tickets purchased, including prices and other essential details for each trip.
Air Canada Corporate Rewards goes the extra mile by offering your company the insight you need to maximize business travel.
How to Get Started
To join Air Canada Corporate Rewards, your company simply needs to appoint an administrator to complete the enrollment formOpens in New Window.
During the enrollment process, the administrator will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your company name and street address
- Your company's government tax ID† number or Federal Tax ID number* (if your company is based in the U.S.)
- Basic information on the persons who will be designated as your company's Corporate Officer and Program Administrator
Upon submitting the enrollment form, the person designated as Program Administrator will receive an email confirming your company’s enrollment in the program, and containing your company’s corporate ID.
NOTE: The Program is available only to registered companies which do not have a preferred carrier/corporate agreement with Air Canada, regardless of the number of employees. Companies may or may not be working with a travel agency.
† The tax ID number is required as proof that you are enrolling a company (rather than as an individual). In addition, this unique identifier is used to avoid any account duplication in the Air Canada system.
Members can enjoy exclusive offers from day one, which can be shared throughout the company and are on top of the Aeroplan® Miles that business travellers earn when they fly.
- Discounts on Air Canada and Lufthansa Group* flight bookings
- Complimentary eUpgrades credits, Maple Leaf™ Lounge access and Preferred seat selection
- Discounts on car rentals and Air Canada products and services
- … And much more
Rewards for your Company's Loyalty
Air Canada Corporate Rewards is more than a travel management tool. It's our way of thanking your company for its loyalty. The more your company spends within the Program, the more rewards it will reap, and the more rewards it can share among its employees. And remember that everyone continues to earn any Aeroplan® Miles when they fly.
Rewards and expense thresholds go hand in hand. Once your company is enrolled, your employees will earn valuable discounts on flights and services to share.
Depending on the threshold your company reaches during the year, rewards can include:
- Discounts on Air Canada and select Lufthansa Group* flights
- Exclusive promotional offers
- Discounts on Preferred seat selection
- eUpgrade Credits
- Maple Leaf™ Lounge access
- On My Way™ travel assistance
- Car rental corporate rates in partnership with Avis® & Budget®
- The Lufthansa Group includes: Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines and SWISS. Discounts apply to transatlantic flights between Canada and India, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
At your enrollment anniversary, your company will earn bonus rewards based on the total amount your company has spent on travel the previous year. Bonus rewards include:
- Maple Leaf Club™ memberships,
- Complimentary Preferred seat selection
- eUpgrades Credits
Earning and Redeeming Rewards
Every time your company reaches an expense threshold based on eligible fares and flights booked for your business travel, you will earn discounts applicable on all of Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada Express flights with exclusive rewards and complimentary services that can be shared throughout the employees of your company. Discounts will also apply to select Lufthansa Group* bookings.
Enrollment year: The more your company spends during its enrollment year, the quicker it moves up to the next threshold and the more benefits it enjoys immediately upon reaching each threshold.
Subsequent years: Following its first year in the program, the total amount your company has spent on travel at the end of each enrollment anniversary year will define the discount levels and rewards that it will receive over the subsequent 12 months. Rewards are deposited in your company's Corporate Rewards account on the anniversary of your company's enrollment.
Your company will be notified by email every time it reaches a new expense threshold and is entitled to discounts and rewards. All your rewards and discounts can be booked and tracked online through our exclusive easy to use online tool.
Exclusive Members Offers
Air Canada Corporate Rewards has teamed up with Avis, Budget and American Express, three companies whose goal is to provide exceptional business travel products, services and experiences. Our vetted partners offer special business programs, corporate rates and tools exclusively to our program members.
Park'N Fly Business Program
AIRPORT PARKING HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER.
Air Canada Corporate Rewards members can now enjoy additional airport parking options thanks to our new partnership with Park'N Fly, Canada's leading national airport parking provider. Enjoy a superior parking experience while reducing travel costs and earning rewards.
This partnership with Park'N Fly, offers a new core benefit for Air Canada Corporate Rewards members:
- Valet Drop’N Go
- Guaranteed Preferred Discounts
- Free Parking
Limited-Time Offer: Free Parking
Enroll in the Park’N Fly Rewards program and activate your account within 90 days* to receive one (1) free day of parking. Plus, the more you park, the more points you earn towards free parking days.
Learn more about this partnership here.
Not a Corporate Rewards member yet? Sign up now
*Activation requires a minimum of 1 parking stay within 90 days of enrollment. Point value of 1 free day will be added to member's rewards account
Breather Business Program
OPEN THE DOORS TO MEETING ROOMS WORLDWIDE WITH BREATHER.
We’re helping you change the way you work while travelling for business thanks to our new partnership with Breather – an international network of beautiful, professional spaces designed for team meetings, off-sites, training sessions and more.
This partnership with Breather offers a new core benefit for Air Canada Corporate Rewards members:
- Dedicated Account Management
- Advanced Booking Tools
- Concierge Services
- Exclusive Locations
- Priority Booking Windows
- 15% discount on all Breather bookings*
- $25 credit on 1st Breather booking**
Learn more about this partnership here.
Not a Corporate Rewards member yet? Sign up now
* Cannot be combined with other offers.
** One time use only.
Avis Corporate Rewards Program
Do business travel your way with Avis. Whether you are a small or mid-sized business, you will have access to exclusive rates and a suite of benefits geared to your business needs.
Enroll to receive benefits like:
- Low rates and discounts – save up to 30%
- Reward Days – earn on your business travel
- Dedicated Account Team – support wherever you go
- Avis Preferred® membership – avoid lines and paperwork
- Member-only offers – designed for your business needs
Budget Business Program
Joining the Budget Business Program is easy and the perks are never ending. Now your small or mid-sized company can save on every paid car rental.
Keep your business on the go:
- Dedicated account team: To help you manage your car rental program
- Low rates: Up to 30% off, plus members-only discounts
- Free Fastbreak® membership: Skip the lines and paperwork
We’ve answered some of the questions you may have about the Air Canada Corporate Rewards program. If you don't find the answer to your question, or you'd like to make a comment, please send an email to email@example.com.
Our custom training videos get right to the point, and will have you up and running in minutes, whatever your travel role.
- If you’re a Travel AgentOpens in New Window, you can manage all customers accounts as a Program Administrator or Division Administrator.
- If you’re a Program AdministratorOpens in New Window, you have the highest authority and can perform all administrative functions and configure the entire Corporate Account and respective Divisions.
- If you’re a Division AdministratorOpens in New Window, you have the same role functions as the Program Administrator for their managed Divisions. The Division Administrator is assigned by the Program Administrator(s).
- If you’re a Travel Arranger / TravellerOpens in New Window, you can book travel and manage Travellers, Traveller can book their travel as well as manage their travel profile.