Receipts, Confirmations and Charge Explanations (Past Travel)
Our team is here to provide you with:
- A receipt or a copy of your ticket
- An invoice with the cost breakdown of your ticket
- Proof you travelled or have not travelled with us
- Proof that your flight was cancelled or delayed
- An explanation of a charge that has been processed to your payment card. (Note that authorization holds are not actual charges).
Note: If you wish to request a refund or a receipt for one, please refer to our Refund Services page.
To best assist you, we kindly ask that you provide us with the following information.
- In accordance with Canadian Law as well as Company policy regarding access to personal information, Air Canada will not release information unless the requestor is able to provide specific authenticating data.
- All the information you provide will be handled in compliance with Canadian privacy laws. We are committed to the protection of the personal information of our customers.
- Under certain circumstances we may request a written signed request and a copy of a valid government identification card (such as a driver's license) that includes your signature prior to the release of information. We will contact you via the phone number or e-mail address you have provided if necessary.