Our Meetings and Events program is available for 10 or more people travelling from multiple points of origin to the same destination. We simplify the booking process for you and your clients whether you’re planning a convention, a destination wedding or sporting event. Take advantage of our reduced rates and other valuable benefits when planning trips within our extensive North American and international network.
Features and benefits
When you register your event with us, you’ll receive:
Reduced fares for 10 or more passengers
Instant Online Registration
A simple way to manage guests’ travel plans
An Easy Reservation Process
Attendees can reserve flights efficiently and effortlessly
Access to the entire
Air Canada Network
With destinations in over 200 airports worldwide
Tracked Online Booking
Track your online bookings anywhere in the world by sending your booking code to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Reduced Rates
5% discounts will apply to standard fares, 10% flex fares & up for North America Travel. 10% discounts apply on standard fares & up for International travel. 12% discounts apply to Business class fares (exception 5% on Business Class lowest).
We offer savings on travel across our network through the Meetings and Events program. To qualify for our special fares, you’ll need a minimum of 10 delegates who are travelling from various origins to the same destination within Air Canada’s extensive North American and international network. Once you’ve registered your event, we will send you a contract and a unique promotion code that will identify your event and applicable reduced rate. Discounts start from 5% up to 12% depending on fare class.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
- Terms and Conditions
With Air Canada's Meetings and Events program, you can benefit from discounts for travel throughout the Air Canada network. Once you have registered your meeting or event at aircanada.com/meetings, Air Canada will provide you with a unique promotion code that will identify your event and applicable discount.
What is the minimum number of delegates required to qualify for Meetings and Events discounts?
A minimum of 10 delegates is required per event.
Can multiple events for a company be combined to reach the minimum of 10 delegates?
No, it is not possible to combine multiple events to reach the minimum number of delegates.
What happens if the minimum requirement of 10 delegates is not met?
In the event that the minimum number of delegates is not met, the full fare may apply.
How long is the discount valid for?
The discount is valid for the event dates registered. Delegates can travel 7 days prior to the event and up to 7 days after.
How will I receive the Promotion Code for my event?
The Promotion Code will be sent to the email address entered on the ‘Event Registration' page.
How will the traveling delegates know their Promotion Code?
It is up to the organization and/or the meeting planner or agency to distribute the Promotion Code numbers to their delegates.
Do discounts apply on codeshare flights?
Yes, discounts can apply to Air Canada 4-digit flights operated by Air Canada’s regional partners and Star Alliance carriers (e.g. AC* operated by United Airlines).
Is it necessary for a delegate to be an Aeroplan Member?
Can changes or cancellations to Meetings and Events bookings be made online?
Yes, it is possible to make changes to such bookings online.
Are all itinerary types permitted?
Open jaw, circle trip, multi-city and interline itineraries are not eligible for Meetings and Events discounts.
How will I be notified in the event of a schedule change?
Each delegate will be notified of the schedule change via email.
Can a report be sent to the organization and/or the meeting planner or agency with the number of bookings made?
If the Web is down, will the Meetings and Events Desk make reservations and provide delegates with the discounted fares?
Delegates can try again later.
Who can I contact for support?
In consideration for your organization, business or association (“Organization”) using Air Canada as it’s preferred airline for one of your meetings or events (the “Event”), Air Canada shall provide to your Organization the discounts to fares (the “Discounts”) described in the Meetings and Events Travel Services Product Features (“Services”) , subject to the following Meetings and Events Travel Services Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”):
- Preferred Canadian Airline. Your Organization shall promote and encourage travel on Air Canada wherever possible, e.g. pre- and post-tours, guest speakers' travel, committee travels and delegates travel. Your Organization shall inform the delegates to the Event that, pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, Air Canada is offering special Discounts to Event delegates travelling to the Event (“Eligible Passengers”). Your Organization shall distribute and communicate the applicable Promotion Code in all relevant Event publications.
- Promotion Code. Your Organization shall only provide the Promotion Code to potential Eligible Passengers of your Event. The Promotion Code is the electronic identification number issued upon acceptance by your Organization of these Terms and Conditions and Air Canada’s acceptance of your organization's request for Meetings and Events Travel Services pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, which allows Eligible Passengers to receive Discounts. In order to take advantage of the discounted fares, Eligible Passengers must book their flight at aircanada.com and enter the Promotion Code in the applicable box. If the Promotion Code is not entered or is entered incorrectly, the Discounts will not be applied to the booking. The applicable Promotion Code must be recorded on the Eligible Passengers 's ticket by ticketing agencies/airlines.
- Minimum Number of Eligible Passengers. There must be a minimum of ten (10) Eligible Passengers travelling with Air Canada to the Event.
- Eligible Tickets. A ticket is eligible for the Discount provided it has been purchased on aircanada.com, and provided the Promotion Code has been applied at time of purchase. Any ticket not purchased on aircanada.com for the purposes of travel to an Event will not qualify for any benefits under these Terms and Conditions. A ticket purchased on aircanada.com but for which the applicable Promotion Code was not entered or was entered incorrectly will not be eligible for the Discount.
- Discount. The Discount is applied to the fare at the time that the travel ticket with Air Canada is purchased. The Discount and the fare are subject to all applicable taxes and surcharges.
- Eligible Routes. Only bookings made to the Event city are eligible for the Discount. Bookings originating in the convention city are not eligible.
- Changes. The Discounts, the Services, these Terms and Conditions, Air Canada's fares, schedules and policies, and any and all equipment used in connection with the provision of the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services may be changed or terminated by Air Canada at any time and for any reason, in each case without notice or liability. Air Canada may terminate or reduce flights to any Event city at any time and for any reason, without notice or liability.
- Agents. Should your Organization appoint a travel management company (the “Agent”), your organization shall, and shall cause the Agent to, abide by the applicable fare rules contained in Air Canada's tariffs.
- Indemnification and Liability. Air Canada will not be liable for delays or cancellations caused by strikes, labor disputes, government actions, weather, or any cause beyond Air Canada's control. Your Organization, releases and waives by that fact any claims against Air Canada regarding cancellations or changes of flights , and shall indemnify and hold harmless Air Canada, its parent companies, directors, employees, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries from and against any claim, demand, loss, expenses (including, but not limited to, any reasonable attorneys' fees), damage and any other liability or prejudice that results from your Organization's or your Agent's breach of or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions or arising during or in connection with your Organization's, your Agent's or the Eligible Passengers' use of the Services or by the negligence or willful misconduct of your Organization, your Agent or the Eligible Passengers. This section shall survive indefinitely, regardless of any change or termination or these Terms and Conditions or the Services.
- Independent Contractor. No agency, partnership or joint venture relationship is formed or exists between Air Canada and your Organization by virtue of the Services or these Terms and Conditions, and no third party beneficiary rights are created thereby.
- Conditions of Carriage. Air Canada's Tariffs and General Conditions of Carriage (available on the Air Canada website) shall apply for any air transportation provided by Air Canada pursuant to the Services. Air Canada shall not be liable to your Organization and your Organization hereby releases and waives any claims against Air Canada respect to any flight cancellation, schedule change, or other failure to accommodate any Eligible Passenger in the provision of the Services. This section shall survive indefinitely, regardless of any change or termination or these Terms and Conditions or the Services.
- Force Majeure. Air Canada will not be responsible for delays in performance caused by acts of God or governmental authority, strikes or labour disputes, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Air Canada.
- These Terms and Conditions are in addition to any other terms and conditions, including but not limited to the Air Canada's Tariffs and General Conditions of Carriage, all available on this website.