- 0329-00 New policy concerning personal headphones
- 0426-00 China to Start Fingerprinting Foreign Visitors
- 0504-00 Accepted Forms of Payment at Select Canadian Airports
- 0605-00 Economy Basic Available on Select Flights
- 0514-00 Central Mountain Air Changes Terminals at YVR
- 0725-00 Wildfires In Greece
- 0817-00 Forest Fires in British Columbia
- 0710-00 Civil Unrest in Haiti
- 0707-00 Tropical Storm Beryl
- 0626-00 Civil Unrest in Nicaragua
- 0622-00 Industrial Action in Argentina
- 0619-00 Osaka Area Earthquake
- 0529-00 Industrial Action in Brazil
- 0524-00 Hawaii Volcanic Activity
- 0730-00 Diners Club International Credit Card
- 0711-00 Forest Fires in Northern Ontario
- 0509-00 Brussels Airlines Strike
- 0503-00 New Brunswick Flooding
- 0424-00 Incident in Toronto
- 0409-00 Airports in Germany Affected by Public Sector Strike
- 0409-01 Tragedy in Humboldt, SK
- 0320-00 National Strike in France
- 0221-00 Air France Personnel Strike
- 0220-00 Introducing Economy Basic
- 0312-00 Travelling from Washington, D.C.?
- 0816-00 Closure of Cochin International Airport
- 0821-00 Baggage Fee Changes
Airports in Germany Affected by Public Sector Strike - April 9
April 9, 2018
Because of the planned public sector strike expected to have an impact on operations at airports in Germany, Air Canada has implemented a policy for customers who wish to make voluntary changes to their itinerary.
This policy applies to customers:
- Who purchased an Air Canada ticket no later than April 8, 2018 for travel on April 9 or 10. 2018
- Whose itinerary includes one of the following airports: Frankfurt (FRA) or Munich (MUC)
If you are scheduled to travel on the above dates, you may contact Air Canada Reservations to change your flight, free of charge, to another date between now and April 13, 2018, subject to availability in the cabin you originally purchased. Otherwise, any fare difference will apply.
Electronic Travel Authorization for Flights to Canada: The Government of Canada has introduced a new entry requirement, known as an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)...
Read more >
Telephone and Email Scams: Email scams (phishing) and telephone scams (vishing) are commonly used by fraudsters to trick people into giving them personal information...
Read more >