Current service offerings might differ from what is described on this page. Find out more about our current service and biosafety measures.
As of July 28, Air Canada Bistro will offer two meal options for eligible customers flying within North America.
Eligible customers have either:
- Booked a Premium Economy fare
- Pre-paid for a meal voucher when booking a flight within North America
- Purchased a Latitude fare on a flight within North America
Fruit & Cheese plate with Made Good Fruit/Nut Bar & Hershey’s Mix
Breakfast meal available on select flights departing prior to 10 a.m.
Fruit and cheese plate
A selection of Swiss, cheddar, brie and herbed havarti served with lavash crackers, red grapes and green apple slices.
Good To Go Snacks by MadeGood dark chocolate cherry fruit & nut bar.
Organic, peanut free.
Sweet & salty snack.
Chicken Club Wrap with a large KitKat and Salted Cashews
Lunch or dinner meal available on select flights departing after 10 a.m.
Chicken Club Wrap
Roasted chicken strips with tomato herb mayonnaise, turkey bacon, cheddar cheese and iceberg lettuce on a flatbread.
Nestlé KitKat King Bar.
Light wafers in milk chocolate.
Terms and Conditions
- Air Canada Bistro vouchers cannot be purchased on board.
- Not all items are available on all flights.
- Air Canada Bistro vouchers can be redeemed exclusively on flights operated by Air Canada and Air Canada Rouge, as well as on Air Canada Express flights (longer than 3:45 min) operated by Jazz.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and can only be used by the ticket holder.
- Your voucher cannot be used to purchase duty-free item.