The following definitions apply for the purposes of the Terms and Conditions of the Special
Student Offer promotional offer:
- “Aeroplan Member” means a member of the Aeroplan program.
- “Eligible Fare” means those fares that are exclusively eligible for this Offer, being:
Economy Standard, Economy Flex, Economy Comfort, Economy Latitude, Premium Economy Lowest,
Premium Economy Flexible, Business Class Lowest, Business Class Flexible.
- “Eligible Flight(s)” means a flight operated and marketed by Air Canada® , Air Canada Rouge®
and under the Air Canada Express® brand departing from Mexico City with destination Canada.
- “Offer” means this Special Student Offer promotional offer.
- “Offer Period” means June 25, 2021 starting at 0:01 through to August 31, 2021 inclusively, times at the city of your departure.
- “Eligible Student” means an individual in possession of a valid study permit for Canada
dthat can benefit from this Offer.
- “Travel Period” means June 25, 2021 starting at 0:01 through to September 30, 2021 inclusively, times at the city of your departure.
This Offer for Eligible Students only is valid for Eligible Flights during the Travel Period
booked on aircanada.com during the Offer Period. No blackout dates apply. Round-trip and one-way
travel is permitted. Codeshare and interline flights are excluded.
1For this Offer Eligible Students will receive one additional free checked bag above
the regular allowance as permitted by the Eligible Fare type selected. This allowance will
display on the Eligible Student’s itinerary receipt after completing the booking and will be
honoured at the airport.
Eligible Students will have the checked baggage allowance outlined below:
- Economy Standard: 1pc, 23kg, Maximum linear dimensions 158cm/pc
- Economy Flex: 2pcs, 23kg, Maximum linear dimensions 158cm/pc
- Economy Comfort: 2pcs, 23kg, Maximum linear dimensions 158cm/pc
- Economy Latitude: 3pcs, 23kg, Maximum linear dimensions 158cm/pc
- Premium Economy: 3pcs, 23kg/pc, Maximum linear dimensions 158cm/pc
- Business Class: 3pcs, 32kg/pc, Maximum linear dimensions 158cm/pc
Aeroplan EliteTM members will receive their standard allowance plus one additional bag, up to a
maximum of three checked bags. Additional baggage will be subject to fees, as outlined here:
2 For Economy Standard, Economy Flex, and Premium Economy Lowest fares, Eligible
Students will be permitted the following added booking flexibility to accommodate changing
One free change before departure and one free change after departure. Not applicable in case of
no-show. Subject to availability, otherwise a fare difference may apply.
All other fare rules apply based on the fare type selected.
Eligible Students may cancel and refund without penalty within 24 hours of booking.
Eligible Students must book individually. One passenger per booking. Multiple Eligible Students
travelling together will require separate bookings.
Discounts, if any, will not be applied to surcharges (which are also included in the air
transportation charges), applicable taxes, fees and charges. Surcharges, taxes, fees and charges
that apply must be paid in full by all travellers, including children and infants occupying a
seat. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion, unless
specified. All flights are subject to Air Canada’s General Conditions of Carriage and Tariffs
and can be found on aircanada.com.
For Eligible Students that are not of the age of majority in their country of residence, please
review this Offer with your parents or legal guardian prior to taking advantage of it.
Terms and conditions subject to change without prior notice.
® Aeroplan and the Aeroplan logo are registered trademarks of Aeroplan Inc.
® Air Canada, ® Air Canada Express, ® Air Canada Rouge, and the Air Canada logo are registered
trademarks of Air Canada.