The following flights will be operated by Air Transat on behalf of Air Canada between March 20 and March 31, 2019:
Kindly note that:
- Air Transat terms and conditions of carriage will apply to these flights
- No baggage fees will be charged
About your Ticket
- You will be offered a promotion code* for 25% off a future booking (issued within 30 days of travel).
- You have the option to rebook on another flight. All change fees and charges will be waived provided:
- the origin, destination and cabin you originally selected remain the same and
- you rebook your flight within 3 weeks of your original departure date.
- You may cancel your flight without penalty for a full refund.
- To rebook or cancel your flight, please contact Air Canada Reservations (1-833-354-5963). If you purchased your ticket with Aeroplan, Air Canada Vacations, or through a travel agent, please contact them directly.
- All seat fees or pre-purchased Air Canada Bistro fees will be automatically refunded within 30 days of travel.
At the Airport
If you are beginning your journey at Montreal (YUL) or Vancouver (YVR) airports:
- Please proceed directly to the Air Transat check-in counters. Air Canada staff will be available there to assist you upon arrival.
- In Montreal, proceed to counters 223 to 232 (located between doors 2 and 3).
- In Vancouver, proceed to counters 90 to 97.
- Kindly note that self-service check-in will not be available for these flights.
If you are connecting onto Flight AC 301 or AC 302:
- At Vancouver (YVR) airport, from any international flight or a flight arriving from the U.S., you must collect your bags and check in at dedicated counters located within the transfer area
- From any domestic flight, you must collect your bags and proceed to Air Transat check-in counters to complete your check-in.
- Air Canada staff will be available to assist you.
If you are connecting from Flight AC 301 or AC 302 to another destination:
- Your bags will be through-checked to your destination if your onward connection is to another Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada Rouge flight.
- You must collect your bags and proceed to the appropriate check-in counters if you are connecting to a flight operated by any other airline.
You may access the domestic Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge if you hold a ticket for Flight AC 301 or AC 302 and:
- Are travelling in Business Class
- Are an Altitude Super Elite 100K, Elite 75K, 50K, 35K or Star Alliance Gold member
- Have pre-purchased Maple Leaf Lounge access
- If you are holding a Business Class ticket, you will be seated in Club Transat. A Club Transat service, including complimentary food and bar, will be offered.
- If you are seated in Economy Class, you will receive the Air Transat for-purchase Bistro product. Coffee, select teas, water and soft drinks will be provided free of charge.
- The Air Transat aircraft is equipped with individual in-flight entertainment screens at each seat.
- An Air Canada representative will be available on each flight to help answer any questions.
- Members of Aeroplan and our partner frequent flyer programs will continue to be eligible to earn miles on this flight, subject to the type of fare being purchased.
* The discount offer is valid for one year (booking and travel must be completed within one year.) Discounts may be used for a new booking only, not an existing booking. The discount applies to a maximum of four passengers, provided all passengers' tickets are booked at the same time and on the same reservation. The discount applies to the base published fare for Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada Express designated flights. Promo codes cannot be combined with other promo codes and are not valid on Air Canada Vacations packages.