Permitted in order to extend the connection time for the customer’s peace of mind.
POLICY AND CONDITIONS
The policy applies to:
- 014 tickets;
- AC, AC*/OAL (must be AC flight number)
- Any connecting point in the itinerary.
- Must be rebooked in the same booking class on the same date.
- Change fee does not apply. Additional collection, if any.
- Flight being changed is marketed and operated by AC (an OAL flight cannot be changed)
- The routing can only be changed if they are Common Rates Airports (Sister Cities)
For example: EWR/LGA, FLL/MIA
- Not permitted day of departure; normal standby or same day change fee procedures apply as per the fare rule.
- Not permitted to rebook OAL or OAL*/AC codeshares (OAL-marketed, AC-operated).
- No routing changes
- Must not be used to enable a stopover (stopover defined as: 4+ hours for intraCanada and trans-border connections; 24+ hours for international connections) on a through fare.
- Not permitted to shorten a connection time; normal standby or same day change fee procedures apply as per the fare rule.
- When the connection is AC to another airline (OAL), only the AC flight can be rebooked.
- This policy cannot be applied:
- To connections booked on separate tickets
- To Basic fares if the original booking code is not available.
- Book the flight with same booking code.
- If the same booking code is no longer available, book the lowest available.
- Add the following in the endorsement box: ACP675227
- Waive the change fee.
- Apply Additional Collection, if any.
- Exchange the ticket.
AIR CANADA VACATIONS (ACV)
For ACV tickets, refer the customer to Air Canada Vacations.
For Airmiles tickets, refer the customer to Airmiles.
For Aeroplan tickets, refer the customer to Aeroplan.