Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is a world-class facility where Air Canada and Jazz services are operated from a state-of-the-art single terminal building
Connecting through Vancouver Int'l Airport
Choose from the links below to view and print practical information when connecting through Vancouver.
- Between Flights Within Canada
- From Canada to the U.S.
- From the U.S. to Canada
- From Canada to an International Flight
- From an International Flight to Canada
- From the U.S. to an International Flight
- From an International Flight to the U.S.
- Between two International Flights
In addition to the normal travel documents required to get into Canada, other documents may be required, depending on your country of origin, even if they are used solely to land in Canada and re-board a connecting flight.
Researching and acquiring these documents is the responsibility of the passenger. See our travel documents page for more information.
View the terminal directory map below for useful wayfinding signage and gate information.
- Main Terminal: Open PDF file Print version