The Air Canada App delivers all the mobile tools and services you need directly to your Apple, Blackberry or Android device.
Air Canada App - Tools and Features:
- Book, change or cancel your flight from a single location, or find any Air Canada flight in our network
- Check in for your flight and track its status
- Stay connected with push notifications
- Store your contact information, preferences and payment details securely with Air Canada mobile+, and pay directly from your mobile device.
- Select your seat, purchase travel options, share your itinerary, book your hotel and much more
1. The tools and features described above apply exclusively to Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada Express flights.
The Air Canada App for Apple Watch
Air Canada is the first airline in Canada to release an app for Apple Watch. Use your watch to:
- Track your flight within 24 hours of departure
- Get flight notifications right from your wrist
- Hand off information from your Watch to another Apple device
Download the Air Canada App Now
FAQ – More about the Air Canada App
What other features are part of the Air Canada App?
In addition to the features listed above, the Air Canada App also allows you to:
- Track your shipment with Air Canada CargoOpens in New Window and sign up for real-time notifications
- Use Air Canada VacationsOpens in New Window to manage your vacation from a single location
Stream movies, TV shows and music from the Air Canada Rouge player directly to your Apple or Android device. Just connect to the wireless network on any Air Canada Rouge flight to get started.
Can I view my mobile booking on aircanada.com?
You can view your mobile booking on aircanada.com. And in a future update you will also be able to make changes to your aircanada.com bookings using your mobile device.
Can I find/track all my bookings, even those that weren't made using the App?
You can search for any booking you made with Air Canada as long as you have your Air Canada booking reference handy. You can then add your bookings to My Flights to track them.
However, due to some system limitations, we can only give you real time updates on flights that are operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge or Air Canada Express. Other flights such as codeshare flights will be shown as “scheduled”.
We are also currently working on future enhancements that will allow you to find flights automatically using both your Air Canada mobile+ Aeroplan accounts.
What currencies are accepted for payment on the App?
For the moment, only Canadian Dollars are accepted for payment when completing a booking on the Air Canada App for Apple devices.
Can I choose my seat? And how do I know where it is?
You can choose your seat for any booking you complete using the Air Canada App, on aircanada.com or through Air Canada Reservations.
If you made your booking using your iPhone, you have the option to select seats right after the booking is made. Otherwise, you can select your seats in My Flights by viewing your booked flights or a flight’s details.
To see where you are seated, you can access the Seat Summary page from the “My Flights” section of the app. From there, you can tap a flight and see a seat map of the airplane.
What types of bookings cannot yet be made on the Air Canada App?
How can I protect the information I’ve saved in the Air Canada App?
In addition to the security provided by Air Canada mobile+, you have the option to protect the entire Air Canada App with a passcode if you’re using an Apple device . To set a passcode, go to: My Settings > Preferences > Passcode.
There is no way to recover your passcode, so if you forget it, you’ll have to delete and re-install the Air Canada App.
Who do I contact if I’m having trouble with the Air Canada App?
We want to hear from you!
We’re proud of our Air Canada App! But we’re always looking for ways to improve it. You can be part of our team and help design future versions of the App by sending your questions, suggestions, feedback and ideas to:
Apple - email@example.com
Blackberry - firstname.lastname@example.org
Android - email@example.com