June 7, 2022
The Quebec government has implemented the Regional Air Access Program* (RAAP) which offers travellers a discounted leisure fare for select markets beginning June 1, 2022. We are pleased to advise that this is now available on aircanada.com.
Here is what you need to know:
- Discounted leisure fares only available on aircanada.com
- Eligible Air Canada routes within the Province of Quebec
- Between Montreal and Saguenay-Bagotville
- Between Montreal and Sept-Iles
- Between Montreal and Rouyn-Noranda
- Between Quebec City and Sept-Iles
- Between Quebec City and Rouyn-Noranda
How to Book:
- Once you search for availability, simply look for this link which can be found just above the fare grid:
- Click on View eligibility requirements.
- Attest to these eligibility requirements for all travellers to apply the discount. By clicking on ‘Apply discount’, every passenger who will be travelling on a discounted ticket:
- Attests that:
- the trip is for personal use (leisure travel) only, and not for business or work purposes
- the cost of the ticket(s) is not being reimbursed by an employer or corporation, and
- they have not acquired more than six one-way (or three round-trip) RAAP discounted tickets over the course of the same fiscal year (April 1 to March 31)
- Consents to the sharing of their personal information by Air Canada to the Ministère des Transports for the purposes of verifying compliance with the above requirements
- Declares that they have read the Ministère des Transport’s Financial Assistance Table by Route (in French only)
- Agrees to all the rules outlined above and wishes to proceed with the discount to all eligible flights.
- Click Apply Discount. If available – you will see the message below, confirming that the discount was applied:
- Complete booking per normal process.
*Learn more about the RAAP.
Please note: Discount only applicable on Economy Flex fare family. There is limited availability.