Now boarding a new class of comfort
Pamper yourself with Premium Economy and experience a larger seat, extra legroom, priority airport services, and, for flights departing North America, menu items crafted by our culinary partner, Chef Jérôme Ferrer.
For the well-being of all our customers and employees, some of our service offerings have been temporarily adjusted. Learn more about our biosafety measures and current onboard service enhancements.
The Height of Comfort
- Enjoy wider seats with more recline
- Get 7 inches more legroom
- Experience a larger screen at your seat
- Recharge your devices with a power outlet at your seat
- Pre-packaged pillows and blankets will be provided on every seat.
There's Freedom in Packing
- Enjoy two free checked bags, giving you more flexibility to pack the way you like
- Find out all the details about our new TouchFree Bag Check experience and other airport service adjustments.
- Earn 125% Status Qualifying Miles
- Earn 125% Aeroplan points
Enjoy the following priority services :
- For flights departing North America, a pre-packaged meal box, will be distributed featuring a hot casserole, side salad, bread roll, and dessert.
- When flying within North America, enjoy a complimentary meal box will include a pre-selected meal and snack item from the Air Canada Bistro.
- For flights over two hours, bar services will include bottled water, Lavazza coffee and black tea, a limited range of soft drinks (Coke, Diet Coke, Ginger Ale), and individual sized bottles of red or white wine. For flights under 2 hours, bar service with a bar snack will be offered.
- Menus can be accessed here, or through your Air Canada mobile app within the meals section of flight status. Special meals are available upon request.
- Enjoy our CleanCare+ kit containing a mask, antiseptic wipes, and hand sanitizer, in addition to an amenity kit when flying internationally.
*Excludes flights to the Caribbean and Central America.