Economy travel like you’ve never experienced it before
Pamper yourself with Premium Economy and experience a larger seat, extra legroom, and priority airport services.
- Greater recline (17.8 cm/7 in) and a larger seat compared to Economy Class
- 50.8 cm/20 in (between armrests) on Boeing 777-300
- 49.53 cm/19.5 in (between armrests) on Boeing 787-8
- 45.7 cm/18 in (between armrests) on Airbus A330-300
- A comfortable 96.5 cm (38 in) seat pitch with ample room to stretch out
- A next generation entertainment system* featuring your own personal touch-screen TV
- 28 cm (11 in) screen on the Boeing 787-8
- 26.4 cm (10.4 in) on the Boeing 777-300
- Hundreds of hours of top-rated on-demand entertainment
- A single-pin audio jack for your own headset or complimentary earphones, yours to keep after the flight
- A USB port for charging
- A complimentary copy of our award winning enRoute magazine Opens in New Window and a selection of newspapers
- In-seat power at every seat
- Complimentary wine and spirits as well as premium cuisine and a hot towel with every meal service on all international flights as well as on longer flights within North America
- On shorter flights within North America, you’ll enjoy a light breakfast or a selection of complimentary snacks.
- An adjustable headrest, a comfortable pillow and blanket, as well as your own amenity kit
- Ambient mood lighting and an individual reading light
- Two free checked bags
- The following priority services: Priority boarding, check-in and baggage handling
* The Premium Economy cabin on the Airbus A330-333 features our classic in-flight entertainment system, with 22.6 cm/8.9 in monitors.
Meals & Beverages
It's a step above
An inspired in-flight dining experience awaits you when you travel in Premium Economy Class.
When you travel in Premium Economy, you'll enjoy a welcome beverage as you settle into your seat. On international flights and select North American flights, meal offerings can include the choice between two delicious hot meals served in a china casserole with glassware and cutlery, accompanied by a refreshing salad, warm bread and dessert, or a hot breakfast served with fresh coffee, juice, pastries and yoghurt.
On flights to Tokyo (Narita) departing from Montreal, you could enjoy a Japanese meal developed by chef Antonio Park.
On shorter flights within North America, you'll enjoy a light breakfast or complimentary snacks.
Wine and Beverages
Choose from a selection of red and white wine, as well as beer, soft drinks, juice, coffee, and tea to accompany your meals.
Please enter your flight information above to get started.