Economy travel like you’ve never experienced it before
Pamper yourself with Premium Economy and experience a larger seat, extra legroom, and priority airport services.
- Greater recline (17.8 cm/7 in) and a larger seat compared to Economy Class
- 50.8 cm/20 in (between armrests) on Boeing 777-300
- 49.53 cm/19.5 in (between armrests) on Boeing 787-8
- 45.7 cm/18 in (between armrests) on Airbus A330-300
- A comfortable 96.5 cm (38 in) seat pitch with ample room to stretch out
- A next generation entertainment system* featuring your own personal touch-screen TV
- 28 cm (11 in) screen on the Boeing 787-8
- 26.4 cm (10.4 in) on the Boeing 777-300
- Hundreds of hours of top-rated on-demand entertainment
- A single-pin audio jack for your own headset or complimentary earphones, yours to keep after the flight
- A USB port for charging
- In-seat power at every seat
- An adjustable headrest, a comfortable pillow and blanket, as well as your own amenity kit
- Ambient mood lighting and an individual reading light
- Two free checked bags
- The following priority services: Priority boarding, check-in and baggage handling
* The Premium Economy cabin on the Airbus A330-333 features our classic in-flight entertainment system, with 22.6 cm/8.9 in monitors.
Meals & Beverages
It's a step above
For flights departing North America, an enhanced pre-packaged cold meal box will be distributed featuring a main course, side salad, bread roll, and dessert. Inbound flights will also receive a pre-packaged meal box. Prior to landing, a light meal will be served. A mid-flight cold sandwich will be served in disposable packaging, on select flights*.
On our North American routes, a complimentary meal box will include a pre-selected meal and snack item from the Air Canada Bistro.
*All Asia routes, plus Tel Aviv to Toronto (YYZ), Athens to Toronto (YYZ), Athens to Montreal.
Wine and Beverages
To satisfy your thirst, bar service will include bottled water, Lavazza coffee and black tea, a limited range of soft drinks (Coke, Diet Coke, Ginger Ale), and individual sized bottles of red or white wine.
For flights under 2 hours, a complimentary water bottle service will be available (meal and bar service not offered).