Calgary International Airport (YYC) is Alberta’s premiere international gateway. Air Canada services are operated from the airport’s two terminal buildings, each boasting world-class facilities.
These Terminal Maps Open PDF file will help you find your way around.
Flights within Canada
If you’re travelling within Canada, head for the domestic terminal:
- Air Canada flights within Canada depart from B and C gates.
Connecting through Calgary - Flights within Canada
- Follow the overhead signs to your next flight.
- Your checked baggage will be delivered to your final destination and will automatically be transferred by Air Canada during each connection, unless advised otherwise at check-in.
The International Terminal is home to all arriving and departing international and U.S. flights.
- International flights depart from D gates.
- U.S. flights depart from E gates.