August 28, 2019
In response to the tropical depression in the Maritimes Canada, we understand that you may want to make alternate travel arrangements. If you currently have a reservation, Air Canada has implemented a policy that makes it possible for you to make voluntary changes to your itinerary if:
- You purchased an Air Canada ticket no later than August 28, 2019 for travel between August 29, 2019 and August 30, 2019.
- Your itinerary includes a flight to or from:
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport (YHZ)
- Saint John Airport (YSJ)
- Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport (YQM)
- Fredericton International Airport (YFC)
- Charlottetown Airport (YYG)
- JA Douglas McCurdy Sydney Airport (YQY)
If you are scheduled to travel during the affected period, you may contact Air Canada Reservations to change your flight free of charge, to another date between now and September 07, 2019, subject to availability in the cabin you originally purchased. Otherwise, any fare difference will apply.
If you purchased your ticket with Aeroplan Opens in New Window. or Air Canada Vacations Opens in New Window, please contact them directly.