Economy travel like you’ve never experienced it before
Pamper yourself with Premium Economy and experience a larger seat, extra legroom, and priority airport services.
- Greater recline (17.8 cm/7 in) and a larger seat compared to Economy Class
- 50.8 cm/20 in (between armrests) on Boeing 777-300
- 49.53 cm/19.5 in (between armrests) on Boeing 787-8
- 45.7 cm/18 in (between armrests) on Airbus A330-300
- A comfortable 96.5 cm (38 in) seat pitch with ample room to stretch out
- A next generation entertainment system* featuring your own personal touch-screen TV
- 28 cm (11 in) screen on the Boeing 787-8
- 26.4 cm (10.4 in) on the Boeing 777-300
- Hundreds of hours of top-rated on-demand entertainment
- A single-pin audio jack for your own headset or complimentary earphones, yours to keep after the flight
- A USB port for charging
- A complimentary copy of our award winning enRoute magazine Opens in New Window and a selection of newspapers
- In-seat power at every seat
- Complimentary wine and spirits as well as premium cuisine and a hot towel with every meal service on all international flights as well as on longer flights within North America
- On shorter flights within North America, you’ll enjoy a light breakfast or a selection of complimentary snacks.
- An adjustable headrest, a comfortable pillow and blanket, as well as your own amenity kit
- Ambient mood lighting and an individual reading light
- An increased baggage allowance compared to Economy Class
- The following priority services: Priority boarding, check-in and baggage handling
* The Premium Economy cabin on the Airbus A330-333 features our classic in-flight entertainment system, with 22.6 cm/8.9 in monitors.
Meals & Beverages
It’s a step above
An inspired in-flight dining experience awaits you when you travel in Premium Economy Class.
When you travel in Premium Economy, you’ll enjoy a welcome beverage as you settle into your seat. On international flights and select North American flights, meal offerings can include the choice between two delicious hot meals served in a china casserole with glassware and cutlery, accompanied by a refreshing salad, warm bread and dessert, or a hot breakfast served with fresh coffee, juice, pastries and yoghurt.
On shorter flights within North America, you’ll enjoy a light breakfast or complimentary snacks.
Wine and Beverages
Choose from a selection of red and white wine, as well as beer, soft drinks, juice, coffee, and tea to accompany your meals.
Please enter your flight information above to get started.
It’s more than just savings of up to 40%
Enjoy a duty-free shopping experience in the air or from home before you fly. Our collection of high-quality duty-free products features best-selling fragrances for women and men, designer jewellery and timepieces, skincare and cosmetic essentials, as well as the finest spirits and gourmet snacks.