On your next International Economy Class flight, you’ll enjoy complimentary beverages, and a pre-packaged meal box. Plus, you’ll have hours of on-demand entertainment at your fingertips.
- A personal 8.9" touch-screen TV* (9" on Boeing 787-8 aircraft)
- Hundreds of hours of top-rated entertainment
- In-seat power for your laptop
- Single-pin audio jack for your own headset or free headphones – yours to keep after the flight
- A USB port for charging
- An adjustable, foldable headrest for a better sleeping position, as well as a sanitized, pre-packaged comfortable pillow and blanket
- Ambient mood lighting to ease jet lag and individual reading light
Meals & Beverages
Simplicity of good taste
Sit back, relax, and enjoy our menus in Economy Class on International flights. For flights departing North America, an enhanced pre-packaged cold meal box will be distributed featuring a main course, side salad, bread roll, and dessert. For flights to North America, an enhanced pre-packaged meal box will be served.
A mid-flight cold sandwich will be served on select flights*, and prior to landing, a cold light meal will be served in a box.
Bar service will include bottled water, Lavazza coffee and black tea, a limited range of soft drinks (Coke, Diet Coke, Ginger Ale), and individual sized bottles of red or white wine.
*All Pacific routes, plus Tel Aviv to Toronto (YYZ), Athens to Toronto (YYZ), Athens to Montreal.